I put up a link in the old BT4F part of the forums beginning this year
on creating wordlist based on dates with a script I wrote called 'datelist'.

Now however I have revamped the datelist script and it seems a lot better ;

> No more limits on dates as I moved away from using the 'date' function and
its now more based on listings and calculations.
> MUCH faster.
> More error handling with regards to input.

Its probably still pretty worthless to most of you scripting geniuses, but
queries on how to do it do still sometimes come up.

Link to (updated) blogpost on it ;

Download link ;

Just thought I'd throw it out there for the hell of it