BackTrack Live USB Install
This method of getting a live install to a USB drive is the simplest available using Unetbootin. Note that we will format the USB drive and erase its contents.
- Plug in your USB Drive (Minimum USB Drive capacity 2 GB)
- Format the USB drive to FAT32
- Download Unetbootin from http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/
- Start Unetbootin and select diskimage (use the backtrack-final ISO)
- Select your USB drive and click “OK” for creating a bootable BackTrack USB drive
- Log into BackTrack with the default username and password root / toor.