Thread: How do I send mail throw a sock proxy

Just burned his ISO

Default How do I send mail throw a sock proxy

Hi !

I find a SMTP server that allows sending spam throw socks5 the the server is now on the blacklist ( dsbl.org ). I wood like too know howto send mail trow a server like this. I am trying to send email to myself a server that do not use the blacklist.

I have tried mozilla-thunderbird that supports socks5 but it gives me
    relay denied and I have also tried tsocks mailto but then the mail only end up
    in my own mailq.

Is there a program that delivers mail direct that can bee used with sock5 or tsocks?

The blacked list server runs a smtp server and a sock5 in the same computer.

/ capron

Quote Originally Posted by capron View Post
    Hi !

I find a SMTP server that allows sending spam throw socks5 the the server is now on the blacklist ( dsbl.org ). I wood like too know howto send mail trow a server like this. I am trying to send email to myself a server that do not use the blacklist.

I have tried mozilla-thunderbird that supports socks5 but it gives me
    relay denied and I have also tried tsocks mailto but then the mail only end up
    in my own mailq.

Is there a program that delivers mail direct that can bee used with sock5 or tsocks?

The blacked list server runs a smtp server and a sock5 in the same computer.

/ capron
    Code:
    torify telnet smtpserver 25
    Then do everything manually.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

Default Thanks theprez98

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    Code:
    torify telnet smtpserver 25
    Then do everything manually.
    Thanks theprez98

tsocks telnet smtp-server -> works
    torify telnet smtp-server -> Error 111 Connection refused "i guess my torify is wrong configured."

I still wood like to know about a more automatic program under linux doing this. Sending a anonymous mail with pictures wood be to much work. I know I sound like a spammer but fighting spam by hiding how it is done is not that effective.

/ Capron