Thread: WireShark 1.0.0 Released

Default WireShark 1.0.0 Released

If anybody missed it {Server was DoSSed, due to the amount of people tried connect} or though it was a April Fools, WireShark 1.0.0 was released yesterday.....

http://www.wireshark.org/news/20080331.html

http://www.wireshark.org/download.html

I'm currently upgrading but BT3 seem to not have GTK2 installed, so you will have to run the following:

Code:
    configure --disable-gtk2
    Will let you all know how it goes.....,

Look like I'll have to do some more tweaking....,

bt wireshark-1.0.0 # ./wireshark
    20:00:38 Warn radius: Could not find the radius directory
    wireshark: Warning: font -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed-*-*-100-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1 not found - defaulting to 6x13 and 6x13bold
    wireshark: Warning: font -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed-*-*-100-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1 not found - defaulting to 6x13 and 6x13bold
    wireshark: Error: font 6x13 not found
    bt wireshark-1.0.0 #

Developer

Its a pretty big pain. I just spoke with a BT dev who was compiling it and it was a pretty big pain. Anyway it will be in BT final.

I'll give it another try in the morning but if a BT dev is having problem I don't see much luck......

Pureh@te, I know you hate this question but you did bring it up, is there any date set for BT3 Final?

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Its a pretty big pain. I just spoke with a BT dev who was compiling it and it was a pretty big pain. Anyway it will be in BT final.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

I heard it was October 17th of 2009. If it's sooner you'll be pretty thankful huh?
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Is that the day before or after Duke Nukem Forever Linux Client is Released ?

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    I heard it was October 17th of 2009. If it's sooner you'll be pretty thankful huh?

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOFH139 View Post
    Is that the day before or after Duke Nukem Forever Linux Client is Released ?
    The day after of course!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!