Thread: How I Can Use ( Ms07-39), hack LDAP tcp/389

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation How I Can Use ( Ms07-39), hack LDAP tcp/389

Hello all

Is anyone have idea about MS07-39 ? and how it's work and which program can i use it ? like ( metasploit )?
    any links to how its work please?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by YAS3R View Post
    Hello all

Is anyone have idea about MS07-39 ? and how it's work and which program can i use it ? like ( metasploit )?
    any links to how its work please?

Regards
    Usually you use your own code.

Sorry but it seems like you have no clue about exploiting at all and are looking for an application which is just attacking some machines without knowing more about the stuff.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar

Microsoft has already addressed and patched this issue.

You need the code to run this exploit. Most exploits are written in thier respective languages and must be compiled and executed individually. You cannot just plug POC exploits into metasploit. Metasploit uses its own framework and is written in only one language (currently that is ruby). Once you know exploits well enough to write them for metasploit it becomes useless to do so anyways since you then can write them for yourself and can chose the programming language of your choice.

Typically most exploits are written in C/C++, Perl, or Python. But this all depends on who wrote the code.