Thread: FastTrack problem?

Just burned his ISO

Default FastTrack problem?

Just playing around with the new FastTrack, but whenever I try autopwn on an ip it starts then finishes quickly with this:

db_autopwn -p -t -e

\ (oo)____
    (__) )\

=[ msf v3.2-release
    + -- --=[ 277 exploits - 122 payloads
    + -- --=[ 17 encoders - 6 nops
    =[ 52 aux

msf > load db_sqlite3[*] Successfully loaded plugin: db_sqlite3
    msf > db_destroy pentest
    msf > db_create pentest[*] Creating a new database instance...[*] Successfully connected to the database[*] File: pentest
    msf > db_nmap 192.168.1.65[*] exec: "/usr/local/bin/nmap" "192.168.1.65" "-oX" "/tmp/dbnmap.14231.0"
    NMAP:
    NMAP: Starting Nmap 4.50 ( [ur]hinsecurorgl] ) at 2008-04-01 17:45 GMT
    NMAP: All 1711 scanned ports on 192.168.1.65 are filtered
    NMAP: MAC Address: 00:164:E8:BA:71 (Compal Communications)
    NMAP:
    NMAP: Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 36.900 seconds
    msf > db_autopwn -p -t -e[*] Analysis completed in 4.97694897651672 seconds (0 vulns / 0 refs)
    msf >
    from there i can only quit the program. its fully updated and all teh other tools work but no matter which of my computers i try to autopwn it does this...

maybe this is the problem

NMAP: All 1711 scanned ports on 192.168.1.65 are filtered

firewalled?

Just burned his ISO

heh yeah i turned off firewalls and now it starts doing a load of exploits but it always ends up hanging on one. i noticed in the print when it was doing the exploits that it said "windows xp sp2 not exploitable". does this mean autopwn does not work with sp2?

it means that exploit which was tried does not work with the host, maybe its patched ?

Fasttrack sometimes looks to have locked up on certain msgs the main one i noticed being
    "Server not Vunerable"

if u wait up to 10mins it will finish but to be honest not worth waiting its usually done when it locks up
    Hmmm... Whats this button do?.... OWWWWWWWW

Just burned his ISO

Are your BT and Windows box both running in a virtual environment? I've had this problem before when running Parallels on my MBP.

Default ....

Quote Originally Posted by digiuk View Post
    Fasttrack sometimes looks to have locked up on certain msgs the main one i noticed being
    "Server not Vunerable"

if u wait up to 10mins it will finish but to be honest not worth waiting its usually done when it locks up
    Its not locking up, theres an exploit that tries a bunch of different memory exploits on apache, just hit enter when it looks like its hanging, should see the msf> theres just no carriage return after that exploit.

Just burned his ISO

At the moment I can't use Fasttrack to update as its giving me a key vertication error. Anyone else having problems? Would it be something with my machine (Which is default install untouched) or the server?

Just burned his ISO

I can't seem to update Fasttrack it gives an error about server vertifcation as well.