Thread: Why not windows [Dont Banned ME]

Hybrid View

Question Why not windows [Dont Banned ME]

Hello,well yesterday i was searching for something from which i can enter windows server 2003.But the search results on this forum made me to think twice before posting any thread regarding this.Because,there are some threads in which users wanted to break into server but there was no solution mentioned instead users got warning or some of them banned.So why ? why only this topic shouldnt be shared.After all we are discussing security for the network and i want to actually show to my network administrators,how weak is there network and what steps we should take.So, is it possible or not ?.(sorry for my bad english,its quite confusing but i hope the smarties here got my point).

Just burned his ISO

Just comply with forum rules, and you won't get banned.
    Anything illegal will get you banned, for example.

lol,its just my topic name so you guys give some fast replies.Well,so what i've asked is it illegal ?

Its not your server and you dont have explicit permission to "break into" anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim52 View Post
    lol,its just my topic name so you guys give some fast replies.Well,so what i've asked is it illegal ?
    There is a considerable difference between breaking into a computer that you do not own, and testing a computer for weaknesses for which you have the authority to do so.

If you plan to test Windows Server 2003 to show your administrators about its weaknesses, you'd better have permission or authority to do so, otherwise you're breaking the law.

Is that clear enough? Good.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";