Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cannot gain WPA handshake?

Just burned his ISO

yes i test
    mypicx.com/uploadimg/1516225046_09112009_1.png
    mypicx.com/uploadimg/1229746311_09112009_2.png

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    From my expierence if PWR level is less than 22 in airodump-ng, DeAuthentication doesn't work and WPA/WPA2 handshake couln't be done between victim and WAP. Use more powerfull card as Alfa card or keep closer to WAP.
    It's WPA, and what your saying is technically not true. (About the power thing) I have had less power on my network and still had the handshake and got the pass.
    "If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid." - Murphy's Laws of combat, #2

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBB83 View Post
    yes i test
    mypicx.com/uploadimg/1516225046_09112009_1.png
    mypicx.com/uploadimg/1229746311_09112009_2.png
    Your signal strength is strange (I can't recall what negative numbers mean though, so you'll have to google that yourself) and you're not getting a single ACK out of the system. To gain the handshake you need to have airodump running, and then re-connect your wireless client - otherwise it appears your injection is not working and you are SOL.

Thinking about it, I can recall having very similar results off a centrino system - it was happily telling me I could inject, but I actually couldn't.
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    Your signal strength is strange (I can't recall what negative numbers mean though, so you'll have to google that yourself) and you're not getting a single ACK out of the system. To gain the handshake you need to have airodump running, and then re-connect your wireless client - otherwise it appears your injection is not working and you are SOL.

Thinking about it, I can recall having very similar results off a centrino system - it was happily telling me I could inject, but I actually couldn't.
    About the negative numbers thing. The more negative numbers = the futher away you are. The less means you are closer.

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zWiReDz View Post
    About the negative numbers thing. The more negative numbers = the futher away you are. The less means you are closer.
    Except my airodump goes to 0 and then disappears from the screen, the higher numbers (up to about 70 for me when I'm right next to my router) indicate closer - hence my slight amount of confusion and dis-inclination to provide a lot of potential insight.
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Just burned his ISO

tnx boys i try can i fix teling

Quote Originally Posted by BBB83 View Post
    tnx boys i try can i fix teling
    Guessing your a girl.. Or a really feminine guy.. Nothing wrong with either. Lol. Just how you said that kind-of threw me off

Just burned his ISO

i reed on google but no have result :{{{ dont finde solution on my problem

Yeeshkull

zWiReDz,

Sorry to barge in on this thread but I saw that you guys were discussing powers levels and maybe you can help me.

I'm getting power levels of up to 100 and I know for a fact clients are connected to the router but I cannot see the clients in Airodump (on fixed channel, and I'm experiencing no channel hopping).

Any suggestions?

I'm using rt73 chip (injection works).

-Yeesh

Not always true.sometimes drivers reports wrong power level.even I am sitting next to my router along with connected clients.I get -90,-80 using Alfa that means drivers are reporting wrong power level.however it should be taken as 90,80 only.one more thing the more -(Negative power signals) level,the more you are farther from AP/Clients

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast