Thread: Ran BT3 on my Dell d430, no wireless detected?

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up Ran BT3 on my Dell d430, no wireless detected?

Hello

Please excuse me, I have a Dell d430 which has a Intel® 3945 WiFi 802.11a/g wireless card, I have burnt the BT3 cd (excelent)and booted from it.

I then use xxx url link removed, and my computer saviy to look about but it seems the wireless card is not recognized.

Should I invest in a USB or PCCard (Pcmcia) card, if so what is the best one.

I normally run Windows XP sp2, if there is any way to crack a WPA-PSK signal through this os please let me know.

$15 via paypal on the 5th April or there after to any one that gets me from here to actually running BT3 sucessfully with my d430.

PM or update thread,

bud

Wow..... I really don't have a whole lot to say about this post....... Let the nominations for a new corner resident begin

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by buddha01 View Post
    $15 via paypal on the 5th April or there after to any one that gets me from here to actually running BT3 sucessfully with my d430.
    Try the wiki link for the Intel 3945.
    http://wiki.remote-exploit.org/index...reless#IPW3945
    This is what is known as "RTFM". You can PM me your paypal details ;-)

For future reference, offering to pay money for someone else to do something is poor practice. The point is for you to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddha01 View Post
    PM or update thread,
    Don't ask people to contact you via PM or email or IM--frankly, its rude because no one benefits but you.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

frankly I agree, if I get this working it gets up'ed to $20 with $15 to you and $5 donation to this site or the full amount to the site as a donation if you wish.

How do you go about loading the driver, linux noob, I take it "Special Notes : Enters monitor mode, but cannot inject", this means I can not break and connection to force reconnection and thus key capture?

Ill take it from here thou, apperciate your help.

down with windows and vista, up with linux!