Thread: I need a driver for net gear wireless card

Just burned his ISO

Default I need a driver for net gear wireless card

I CANT FIND A DRIVER MY NET GEAR wireless card for bt3. its a usb netgear wn111 . I want to be able to recieve packets , use aircrack-ng and all the fun stuff u can do wit bt3..can ne 1 help me please???

Quote Originally Posted by jaybyrd760 View Post
    I CANT FIND A DRIVER MY NET GEAR wireless card for bt3. its a usb netgear wn111 . I want to be able to recieve packets , use aircrack-ng and all the fun stuff u can do wit bt3..can ne 1 help me please???
    First of all, stop typing in all caps. It makes you look like an idiot. Second, what are you wanting to do with this dongle? The reason I ask is that if you had done even a miniscule amount of research on your own you would have found out that madwifi, which is a driver for atheros chip sets, does not support USB so you will not be able to inject.

If it is just basic internet access you are looking for then ndiswrapper is the way to go.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

my chipset isnt atheros its marvel does that make a difference

Just burned his ISO

<Delete me - Had a half-asleep brain fart - Sorry>

Quote Originally Posted by jaybyrd760 View Post
    my chipset isnt atheros its marvel does that make a difference
    My fault, forgot there were two versions.

Unfortunately there is no native Linux support for Marvel chipsets, which is directly from the wiki. Again, you could have found that on your own.

You are going to have to use another device if you want injection, as you are out of luck with that dongle....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill