Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: -=Xploitz=- Banned ? [wtf]

  1. #1
    Member The_Denv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    364

    Thumbs down -=Xploitz=- Banned ? [wtf]


    The last while back I haven't really logged in, just using the forums as reference as Ive been quiet busy lately.

    I come back to find that -=Xploitz=- was banned

    Why on Earth was -=Xploitz=- banned? I've read his threads, I talk to him in PM sometimes and he seems like a really nice guy. Why the hell was he banned? Whats going on that we don't know about? Or maybe one of the mods or admin here is having a personal practical joke with Xpoitz, I dont know.

    Im quite angry at this, the guy did nothing but help people and this is what he gets?

    Im up for starting a protest

    EDIT: This better not be a P.R. scam

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Denv View Post
    [IMG]h
    I come back to find that -=Xploitz=- was banned
    Im up for starting a protest
    Slow down bro !
    There were some problems on the forums yesterday that had to be sorted out. Everything should be fine now. With the xploitz thing however I think that it is being worked on too. Don't worry
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

  3. #3
    Member The_Denv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    Slow down bro !
    There were some problems on the forums yesterday that had to be sorted out. Everything should be fine now. With the xploitz thing however I think that it is being worked on too. Don't worry
    Nice man, thanks for comforting me. To think that we lost one of the most interesting users on this forum was heart sinking! Thank God! Cheers for informing us, what exactly happened to the forums?

    Xploitz: You nearly give me a heart attack man! Glad to hear you haven't left us

    EDIT: archangel.amael: Is that you in your picture Didn't know you were a Kiss fan

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Denv View Post
    Nice man, thanks for comforting me. To think that we lost one of the most interesting users on this forum was heart sinking! Thank God! Cheers for informing us, what exactly happened to the forums?
    I can not say exactly. It's more out of my lane. However the mod's can give more info if they feel it is warranted.

    EDIT: archangel.amael: Is that you in your picture Didn't know you were a Kiss fan
    HAHAHA Yes very funny indeed almost spilled my morning coffee. But seriously that is a picture of Mao Zedong with kiss makeup.

    Check the link for the real Mao picture for similarities.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Denv View Post
    The last while back I haven't really logged in, just using the forums as reference as Ive been quiet busy lately.

    I come back to find that -=Xploitz=- was banned

    Why on Earth was -=Xploitz=- banned? I've read his threads, I talk to him in PM sometimes and he seems like a really nice guy. Why the hell was he banned? Whats going on that we don't know about? Or maybe one of the mods or admin here is having a personal practical joke with Xpoitz, I dont know.

    Im quite angry at this, the guy did nothing but help people and this is what he gets?

    Im up for starting a protest

    EDIT: This better not be a P.R. scam
    WTF: I had no idea. Am I dreaming? -=Xploitz=- is my good brother.
    This is a sad day for me and our other brothers and sisters.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

  6. #6
    Member The_Denv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    I can not say exactly. It's more out of my lane. However the mod's can give more info if they feel it is warranted.
    Not a problem man, completely understandable

    HAHAHA Yes very funny indeed almost spilled my morning coffee. But seriously that is a picture of Mao Zedong with kiss makeup.

    Check the link for the real Mao picture for similarities.
    LOL! Sorry man hehe

    You know I think I found the reason why you choose that picture. Since he was the leader of P.R.C. and because of what the P.R.C. are doing right now in cyber space. They are at full war with England, France and the USA as we speak. All those cooked up hack-in-the-boxes in a warehouse hacking into government and military computers to steal information containing anything and everything about space technology. [Thats a short version of my explaintion as Im watching the PRC very closely]

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by .lonewolf View Post
    WTF: I had no idea. Am I dreaming? -=Xploitz=- is my good brother.
    This is a sad day for me and our other brothers and sisters.
    Don't worry man, I was told it was a mistake due to the forums having some issues. I don't think he is really banned.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    218

    Default

    I think he had a run-in with streaker69, our newest moderated member.

  8. #8
    Member The_Denv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by level View Post
    I think he had a run-in with streaker69, our newest moderated member.
    You serious? How do you know, could you link the thread?

    I look upon both streaker69 and -=Xploitz=- as good friends of mine in this forum. They are both to intelligent to fight with each other, it just doesn't sound right to me...no sense at all!

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default

    LOL! Sorry man hehe
    You know I think I found the reason why you choose that picture. Since he was the leader of P.R.C. and because of what the P.R.C. are doing right now in cyber space. They are at full war with England, France and the USA as we speak. All those cooked up hack-in-the-boxes in a warehouse hacking into government and military computers to steal information containing anything and everything about space technology. [Thats a short version of my explaintion s Im watching the PRC very closely]
    Well it wasn't that romantic. I found the picture thought man this would be a funny avatar for the forums. So there it is. No need to apologize really


    Quote Originally Posted by level View Post
    I think he had a run-in with streaker69, our newest moderated member.
    An no there was no "run-in" The mod gave a warning about a rule and an OP disregarded that rule and was in turn given an infraction.
    Right wrong or indifferent the rules are the rules.
    See this thread around post 20 or so, if anyone is confused.
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7732
    That had nothing to do with the banning of the xploitz account.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Denv View Post
    Don't worry man, I was told it was a mistake due to the forums having some issues. I don't think he is really banned.
    Thanks The_Denv, It must be a mistake because I've checked his latest posts and I can't see any reason for the ban.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •