Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Own Full patched XP box via HTTP

Developer

Samsung I bet you tried to get victimloser@gmail first and saw it was taken. Hahaha Thats mine. I've actually had that for 2 years now

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Samsung I bet you tried to get victimloser@gmail first and saw it was taken. Hahaha Thats mine. I've actually had that for 2 years now
    I like the lOOser better. Obviously a computer geek.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Sure did lol DOH! (but it was your video that inspired me to use the name)

did u watch the video? thumbs up, down?

wow thanks for the video samsung.

Cool getting CANNOT LOAD THE FILTER i.e., smb.ef

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim52 View Post
    wow thanks for the video samsung.

Cool getting CANNOT LOAD THE FILTER i.e., smb.ef

you cannot load the filter because you have probably NOT created it, read
    this, near the end it explains on how to create the filter & load it to ettercap

Good friend of the forums

Quote Originally Posted by samsung View Post
    Hi All,

After reading the posts here I thought I'd make a video to try show what's being done, there are a lot of questions on if this can be done or not, so I have spent the last few mins getting a video prepared.
    Sweet I don't have to figure out how to use LIVE and recordmydesktop thanks !

Question

Can somebody give me a hand with this:

msfconsole error: (edited specs)[*] Sending Access Denied to 192.168.1.45:1613 CREAMYPOOF\Owner[*] Received 192.168.1.45:1616 \ LMHASH:00 NTHASH: OS:Windows 2002 Service Pack 2 2600 LM:Windows 2002 5.1[*] Sending Access Denied to 192.168.1.45:1616 \[*] Received 192.168.1.45:1616 CREAMYPOOF\Owner LMHASH:89b2130fb1f3ca3b034ac299c5c393e8578ecde5ac3 1cce7 NTHASH:301f879f15b7ce8216bd2425a1532efbdcb5208feab 1a88b OS:Windows 2002 Service Pack 2 2600 LM:Windows 2002 5.1[*] Authenticating to 192.168.1.45 as CREAMYPOOF\Owner...[*] AUTHENTICATED as CREAMYPOOF\Owner...

[-] FAILED! The remote host has only provided us with Guest privileges. Please make sure that the correct username and password have been provided. Windows XP systems that are not part of a domain will only provide Guest privileges to network logins by default.

What's the latter part about not being part of a domain? I'm just trying to isolate the problem.
    ================================================== ===
    Dr. Walter - Depraved linguist, Benevolent troublemaker extraordinaire
    ================================================== ===

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by samsung View Post
    Hi All,

After reading the posts here I thought I'd make a video to try show what's being done, there are a lot of questions on if this can be done or not, so I have spent the last few mins getting a video prepared.

THIS IS A VIDEO ON A FULLY PATCHED XP SYSTEM WITH FIREWALL ENABLED, NO HIDDEN SERVERS ETC ARE BEING USED, JUST A SIMPLE REVERSE_TCP PAYLOAD

Credit to operat0r for posting the tutorial & to keep things simple I have used the smb.rc (filtered with etterfilter) & smb.filter as per

**OBVIOUSLY CHANGING MY IP ADDRESS**

So without further ado, sit back & watch my video
    Please feel free to give any feedback good or bad, as it only takes a few mins for you to watch it, but a lot of hard work goes into making these videos
    Nice video & good quality!! I'll give this a try, have you got anymore vids?

Quote Originally Posted by -=@cidburn=- View Post
    Nice video & good quality!! I'll give this a try, have you got anymore vids?
    hi, yes if you click my name it's under my homepage

http://m3gabyt3.blip.tv/

glad you liked it

Just burned his ISO dirtydave75's Avatar

I am having problems creating and loading the filters. I have followed the the link that samsung posted. I have found another post by Dr GrEen and have created the filters in Kwrite am I on the right track? Do need to point ettercap to the filters somehow?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast