Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Own Full patched XP box via HTTP

Good friend of the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Deathray View Post
    And by the way, I think you should lookup the rules about links in signatures.
    I'm not sure if plain-text links are allowed. Just trying to keep you out of trouble
    it was not plain text .. it was encoded your browser just decoded it for you ;P
    it was removed by mods I guess I replaced it with my other sig

So mcurdy.com is your website. I wondered why you recommended them so much.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

;0

yep I dont care about hits its just a simple fast way for me to put what I want in what ever format I want because its my site.

in fact I block 90%+ of search bots etc my filters are insane

some times I just sit and watch the traffic and ban agent tags that I don't like

dynamic signature

if anybody wants one let me know

Just burned his ISO

Most of you guys need to understand Access Control in windows, you wonder why you don't get in? smb_relay if you were to look over HD Moore Presentation from Defcon 15 titled "Tactical exploitation" and a few Hacking Exposed books later you would have a clue. But seriously smb_relay works in just about any windows os when it has been weakened (ie: setting for a windows Domain (Active Directory)) if you wanted this to work from default, use a Win2k box. (Pro/ server does not matter) The reason it works on 2K is because of access control, read up about it! If I was to apply the same Domain security settings on a Fully patched XP box you would have your shell, compared to a Fully Patched XP box with no weakened Domain setting applied.

To test this out: In windows XP Pro:

1) START > RUN > secpol.msc

2) Find 'Local Policies' > 'Security Options'

3) Now lets make some changes:

Network Access: DO not allow Anonymous enum of SAM accounts: Disable

Than find: Network Access: Sharing and security model for local accounts.

In the dialog box, select option to Classic – local users authenticate as themselves.

Have port 139 and 445 showing as well! THAN reboot!

Enjoy

It works fine on fully patched XP box just not in firefox

Dears,

I have a question about this exploit. As I understood, it is working by forcing the victim to access a share in the attackers PC. and since the authentication for the victim will fail, a pop-up windows will ask the victim to enter the credintials. And he will enter his by default.
    My question, will the exploit use the entered credintials to load the payload? Since I have tried it on my lab, and the popup windows was shown at the victim side, however in the Metasploit console always I was getting authentication failed, I simulated it through launching the smb_relay in the attacker machine, and from the vicitim machine, I entered \\attacker_IP\ in the browser.

Thanks in advance,

Just burned his ISO

Hi, You should not need to enter any Credentials on the victims side, try using a weaker win2k sp4 box as a test and you will see. btw authentication failed is a good thing, this is what the entire attack is based on.

Quote Originally Posted by l1nuxant_ee View Post
    Dears,

I have a question about this exploit. As I understood, it is working by forcing the victim to access a share in the attackers PC. and since the authentication for the victim will fail, a pop-up windows will ask the victim to enter the credintials. And he will enter his by default.
    My question, will the exploit use the entered credintials to load the payload? Since I have tried it on my lab, and the popup windows was shown at the victim side, however in the Metasploit console always I was getting authentication failed, I simulated it through launching the smb_relay in the attacker machine, and from the vicitim machine, I entered \\attacker_IP\ in the browser.

Thanks in advance,

Hi, You should not need to enter any Credentials on the victims side, try using a weaker win2k sp4 box as a test and you will see. btw authentication failed is a good thing, this is what the entire attack is based on.
    Thx for the info. does this attack work on both workgroup and domian environment, as what I have tested is a workgroup PC.

Exclamation **Samsungs Video of OWNING A FULLY PATCHED XP**

Hi All,

After reading the posts here I thought I'd make a video to try show what's being done, there are a lot of questions on if this can be done or not, so I have spent the last few mins getting a video prepared.

THIS IS A VIDEO ON A FULLY PATCHED XP SYSTEM WITH FIREWALL ENABLED, NO HIDDEN SERVERS ETC ARE BEING USED, JUST A SIMPLE REVERSE_TCP PAYLOAD

Credit to operat0r for posting the tutorial & to keep things simple I have used the smb.rc (filtered with etterfilter) & smb.filter as per THIS 1ST POST

**OBVIOUSLY CHANGING MY IP ADDRESS**

So without further ado, sit back & watch my video HERE

Please feel free to give any feedback good or bad, as it only takes a few mins for you to watch it, but a lot of hard work goes into making these videos

Just burned his ISO

Read my post up the page. #14 As you can see, Domain only.

Quote Originally Posted by l1nuxant_ee View Post
    Thx for the info. does this attack work on both workgroup and domian environment, as what I have tested is a workgroup PC.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast