Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BackTrack Wiki is UP!

Default BackTrack Wiki is UP!

A new BackTrack Wifi was set up.

Please visit and contribute to the wiki effort!

http://backtrack.offensive-security.com

Thanks,

Muts

thanks muts i will try it if i look the desain is very good i will try first n then comment
    Th4n|<$ B3 4
    Kurt_Kabayan
    noobies backtrack community :D

Dude you don't have to post to every thread you can see just to artificially increase your post count.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Dude you don't have to post to every thread you can see just to artificially increase your post count.

Thanks thorin...I noticed it all as well. ESPECIALLY in the announcements forums.

kurt_kabayan,

Giving you a verbal warning for speed posting and spamming to get your post count up. Quit Spamming the boards with your rubbish!

Theres no need for damn near 10 post within an hour..all of them that are just spam to get your post count up. So knock it off!

Understood??
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Notice that he has an infraction for that now. I got this by PM today:
    im really sorry about that
    but i want to post again with no "Too many posts in too little time"thanks
    Easy, wait until November 15th, which is when the infraction expires

Mother
    In God we trust, all others we monitor

Developer

I love it. We don't hear from Mother for a while (we know your checking up on us though) and then all off a sudden. WHAM!!! Like a cobra on a pesky spammer.

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    I love it. We don't hear from Mother for a while (we know your checking up on us though) and then all off a sudden. WHAM!!! Like a cobra on a pesky spammer.
    Mother's sig says it all...
    dd if=/dev/urandom of=/mybrain

Is it posible to become a writer?

Thanks!

Headshot

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Headshot View Post
    Is it posible to become a writer?

Thanks!

Headshot
    You can appeal to the powers that be but I doubt it, however any one may edit the wiki as its a community project. Due to recent spam bot activity they had to implement a password policy. There is a generic account for people to use.

username : backtrack
    password : remoteexploit

I will say this if you make a edit BE SURE you are right with at least one other person to back it up. Also please note your name with any edit you make.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    You can appeal to the powers that be but I doubt it, however any one may edit the wiki as its a community project. Due to recent spam bot activity they had to implement a password policy. There is a generic account for people to use.

username : backtrack
    password : remoteexploit

I will say this if you make a edit BE SURE you are right with at least one other person to back it up. Also please note your name with any edit you make.

Thanks

*edit*:
    But i get this error:
    Code:
    Incorrect password entered. Please try again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast