Thread: litle problem with intel 3945

Just burned his ISO

Unhappy litle problem with intel 3945

ok i looked every where and could not find anything, i got everything up and running and i did the menu fix thing but when i run "Load IPW 3945/4965" it runs fine but then my wireless card disappears and i can not find it. i looked for it in "ifconfig -a" but its just not there. and then i tryed running "load ipwraw" and still nothing comes up. please help, if theres another place that tells me the answer just let me know the location and ill read, but ive tryed looking everywhere and i couldn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by marioman68 View Post
    ok i looked every where and could not find anything, i got everything up and running and i did the menu fix thing but when i run "Load IPW 3945/4965" it runs fine but then my wireless card disappears and i can not find it. i looked for it in "ifconfig -a" but its just not there. and then i tryed running "load ipwraw" and still nothing comes up. please help, if theres another place that tells me the answer just let me know the location and ill read, but ive tryed looking everywhere and i couldn't find anything.
    Do the same thing a few times until your laptops wireless light comes on.
    Load IPW 3945/4965
    then
    Load IPWRAW

I know because I have the same problem sometimes.

Hope that helps.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]