Thread: ferret hamster but for *nix ?

Good friend of the forums

Default ferret hamster but for *nix ? ( wifizoo ? )

Looked around on the forums from what I can tell wifizoo is only for if you setup the proxy settings ?

* airmon says
    Interface Chipset Driver

wlan0 RTL8187 r8187

* is there an app that works like ferret/hamster in *nix ?
    * wifizoo 1.3 has a -c <pcap_file> ( that does not appear to work )
    * I have latest scapy.py running 1.3 wifizoo
    * I set conf.iface = 'madwifi_ag,wlan0,madwifi' and conf.iface = 'wlan0' ( even tho it should not matter because its using ettercap cap files ... ?)
    * followed the thread http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9888

I still get nothing in cookies

I just want point and click cookie set like hamster but for *nix. I can use paros but I would like the idiot proof point and click .. setting cookies is a bitch

"Sure is for people with nothing on the line.....you and me? We just get on with it."

-Garabaldi

huh? ARP poisioning and cookie sniffing are two entirely different things.

Wifizoo is passively sniffing cookies for secured sites. In ARP poisioning, you are actively redirecting traffic to go through your machine, then you are injecting a phoney SSL certificate.
    "Sure is for people with nothing on the line.....you and me? We just get on with it."

-Garabaldi

You understand what I am getting at I just want to use the cookie point and click.

if I run ettercap and dump to .cap it would appear the wifizoo -c cap.cap would work the same as if it was useing -i

when I run it with -i and -c it says I can only use one. I would assume if I just use a cap file I dont have to do anything with the interface etc ... because it is just reading from the cap file.

i am not sure what you are getting at...please clarify

You cannot use the cap file from wifizoo and replay it over your network interface and expect anything from ettercap, because it needs active feedback from the user (i.e. accepting the phoney SSL cert) Wifizoo is only passively capturing bits and pieces of network traffic due to channel hopping.

-Garabaldi

So what I am looking for is a GUI sesstion hijack for *nix I guess.

Code:
    -new parameters: -i <interface>, -c pcap_capture. Yes you can now use a previously saved capture file (from kismet
    or tcpdump/wireshark,etc).
    I tried ettercap -w tcpdump -vvvv and tshark

I still get NO DATA for cookies..