Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helping a neighbor

Why does it matter *to you* that his wireless is open and not encrypted?

I know many people, including those who are "in the know", who run open APs. For their own reasons, they do this on purpose.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Quote Originally Posted by ivanho View Post
    A note would be good. Maybe get permission from the landlord, or whoever is in charge and write up a little thing warning people about open wireless and then post it a few places around the building? Might even be able to make a few bucks from people wanting you to do it for them. So if you do that, maybe make a new email address from gmail or something and add that on there.
    I refer you to this thread.

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Default lol

look at the power of clients connected, when you are sure you have found the person closest to it, connect to the routr open up a browser and type in http://192.168.1.1 then ty a few password username comboes stuff like admin,admin password,password admin,password admin,user user, nothing any way once you have access to the routr setup mac filtering for him using the client address you see attached to it the one you thought was him and oviosly a random address that can be spoofd for yourself sometimes you have to do bad things to help people and whats the chances of this guy prosecutin when he is explained to what you was doing for him? or on the other hand you could learn to sniff https packets steal a few card details rent a house with a fake passport use the stolen card details to get stuff delevereid from the internet using his routr to the house you rented with the fake passport wait for the goods to arrive put them in a van take them to your real home or a friends and sell them for a nice profit. after the police realize the card details had been stolen they will then go the the person that owns the routr. why dis is happning you can be playing your new xbox on a 50 inche 1020p hi def screen or playing on your new sony lappas.
    THIS IS A JOKE AND SHOULD UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE EXUCUTED
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by killadaninja View Post
    look at the power of clients connected, when you are sure you have found the person closest to it, connect to the routr open up a browser and type in http://192.168.1.1 then ty a few password username comboes stuff like admin,admin password,password admin,password admin,user user, nothing any way once you have access to the routr setup mac filtering for him using the client address you see attached to it the one you thought was him and oviosly a random address that can be spoofd for yourself sometimes you have to do bad things to help people and whats the chances of this guy prosecutin when he is explained to what you was doing for him? or on the other hand you could learn to sniff https packets steal a few card details rent a house with a fake passport use the stolen card details to get stuff delevereid from the internet using his routr to the house you rented with the fake passport wait for the goods to arrive put them in a van take them to your real home or a friends and sell them for a nice profit. after the police realize the card details had been stolen they will then go the the person that owns the routr. why dis is happning you can be playing your new xbox on a 50 inche 1020p hi def screen or playing on your new sony lappas.
    THIS IS A JOKE AND SHOULD UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE EXUCUTED
    Suggesting that someone break the law, whether a joke or not, is not a very bright idea.

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Default Lol

prezz you was extremely quick on that one would you like me to delete it?
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

For the record I was just joking about the note in the lift.

I agree with theprez98 and wouldn't worry about someone else's open AP. He probably prefers it that way.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by killadaninja View Post
    prezz you was extremely quick on that one would you like me to delete it?
    You don't have to delete it. Just remember that many people browse through the forums and don't read every word of every post. In that sense, someone could read your post the wrong way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12