Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If i Don`t have any clients connected to my wep ....

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Maybe he wants the video to crack the wep for him.
    ROFL ha ha ha.... but seriously, I think Any video is enough, when we make videos, we show you Exactly how it's done, if you get stuck, pause it, then write it down, play it & learn it, or google it

Originally Posted by Barry
    Maybe he wants the video to crack the wep for him.
    Hmm for my next trick.... haha if he's after that better speak to SV he's the one with the big red button!

thanks for thumbs up!! more videos to come when i think of something else to do!

merlin, that video was good. In the beginning, why do the ifconfig when you already stopped the card using airmon.

The method shown is what I use most of the time.......except for the frag attack. I've gotta try that sometime.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

Thx Merlin ! =)

well maybe you could just add a Text Transcript of commands used. it's useful when bundled to the video.
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

If i Don`t have any clients connected to my wep ....
    You don't "connect" to WEP. Please go read about wireless networking and learn some terminology before you try to "crack" things you don't understand in even the smallest/simplest ways. (You might connect to an access point "via" WEP or "using" WEP).

1) There's not much point in "testing" your own setup if you set it up correctly in the first place.
    2) You're wasting your time (and ours) with something you obviously don't understand or even have the most basic grasp of.
    3) 99.999% of the time you'll be breaking the law. (Even if you tell us you have "permission" or it's an Access Point you "own"....we'll trust ya really...WTF?)

Learn to walk before you try to run!
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Just burned his ISO

first of all i am not breaking any law since it is my access point , and it is REALLY , secondly if i want to test my security and learn how to do that it`s my business i ony asked for advice , and if you would of taken a look where i have posted the answer comes from the post itself wich is in the NEWBIE area , if you don`t have the time / dispozition to answer beginers then don`t it`s that simple.

Secondly i didn`t say i can`t connect to my wep , the dots after it would say encripted access point (...wep... encripted acces point) , so unfortunately i do know the simple smallest things but somebody on this forum said i should keep it simple so that`s what i did with the dots if you can`t figure it out it`s your problem.

I would like to thank all those who posted and helped , since my last post i`ve managed to understand all there was to it.

Would like a moderator to close the topic as the problem has been rezolved/discused and no point in making off-topic posts.THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by ne0_ang3lz View Post
    Secondly i didn`t say i can`t connect to my wep
    Nope you didn't say "you" can't connect to your WEP. You said "If i Don`t have any clients connected to my wep .... " If you don't have clients connected to your wep this implies that you think clients connect to your wep which is plainly incorrect. They (or you) may connect using wep or via wep but not TO wep.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Nope you didn't say "you" can't connect to your WEP. You said "If i Don`t have any clients connected to my wep .... " If you don't have clients connected to your wep this implies that you think clients connect to your wep which is plainly incorrect. They (or you) may connect using wep or via wep but not TO wep.
    I think after explaining n00bs about the terminology,one day you will forget your own terminology cause you also know that people dont follow what is correct and what is incorrect.they just want to accomplish their work that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by secure_it View Post
    I think after explaining n00bs about the terminology,one day you will forget your own terminology cause you also know that people dont follow what is correct and what is incorrect.they just want to accomplish their work that's it.
    True but some days I feel better after banging my head on a wall

Plus I disagree with the rampant dumbing down of society just to accommodate the lazy few.

Default --

upgrade or downgrade your rt73 driver that edimax uses to 2.0.1 or 3.0.1 the 3.0.0 that comes with bt3final is buggy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast