Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56

Thread: BackTrack-fr Wear Shop

  1. #31
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hey someone should put a link to the stop on the first post because I just signed up and have no initial idea how to get to the store so yeah after the difficulty of it I kinda lost interest so someone might want to add a link in the main/first post you might get more sales.

  2. #32
    Member Nagual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .lonewolf View Post
    Your wish is my command

    as -=Xploitz=- would say

    use google translator ^^

    How are sales doing? ... there's definitely a lot of interest.

    There's always great opportunities in corporate sales.
    You're right, the google's translor is not so bad
    About the sales ... 22 products sold (included mine)
    it starts slowly ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrose View Post
    Hey someone should put a link to the stop on the first post because I just signed up and have no initial idea how to get to the store so yeah after the difficulty of it I kinda lost interest so someone might want to add a link in the main/first post you might get more sales.
    The first post is the shamanvirtuel's one and there's a link ...

  3. #33
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I would buy the "Détails du produit" if the text: "vvv.backtrack-fr.com" (not "vvv" i should be www)as gone.

    2008-05-14 22:46
    EDIT: I will get my money in 11 days.

  4. #34
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12

    Default

    thanks yes

  5. #35
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default hi

    hi.. my new members..
    good backtrack Beta3 of talk.zzz

  6. #36
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    24

    Default

    sweet shirts I would buy a hat. (If they had them)

  7. #37
    Member Nagual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samir View Post
    I would buy the "Détails du produit" if the text: "vvv.backtrack-fr.com" (not "vvv" i should be www)as gone.

    2008-05-14 22:46
    EDIT: I will get my money in 11 days.
    Sorry Dude, I'm not sure to understand what you mean.
    You can choose wear without "backtrack-fr" if you want ... there are 2 versions

  8. #38
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [s3th] View Post
    Sorry Dude, I'm not sure to understand what you mean.
    You can choose wear without "backtrack-fr" if you want ... there are 2 versions
    Now can choose wear without "backtrack-fr" but for 9 days ago you could not
    choose wear without "backtrack-fr...

  9. #39
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default Kaspa

    Those are some pretty sweet shirts. I like the shot glass idea too. Way to go s3th.

  10. #40
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I have purchase the Veste à capuche Dickies Homme now and i hope i will get it in the end of the week :P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •