Thread: attacking a password protected usb stick..

Default attacking a password protected usb stick..

I just bought a 1G usb stick and it comes with password protection and data encryption, is it possible to crack the password with backtrack? how about the encryption?...

thanks

Depending on how you access it.

And why do you want to crack your usb stick? It should come with the password.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

I bet it's probably an Iron Key he wants to crack ;D Call me in 10 years
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by MaXe Legend View Post
    I bet it's probably an Iron Key he wants to crack ;D Call me in 10 years
    I thought they burned themselves after too many wrong guesses?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I thought they burned themselves after too many wrong guesses?
    Yeah a little alarm goes off, they engulf themselves into flames, then a little fire extinguisher pops out and hoses itself down.

OH, the other kind, yeah I think they do that too.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Yeah a little alarm goes off, they engulf themselves into flames, then a little fire extinguisher pops out and hoses itself down.

OH, the other kind, yeah I think they do that too.
    Dude, that would be sooo cool! Little bit of thermite in there. Hell, even a bit of magnesium flare would work pretty well.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

I bet you saw "Ramzi the Hacker" right Barry? xD

That guy loooves to play with thermite.
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Dude, that would be sooo cool! Little bit of thermite in there. Hell, even a bit of magnesium flare would work pretty well.
    Lol! And it should say "Happy New Years!!". Crap, I should patent this! Disregard this whole post!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by MaXe Legend View Post
    I bet you saw "Ramzi the Hacker" right Barry? xD

That guy loooves to play with thermite.
    Never heard of him. I do know the flares that come out of fighter aircraft will burn through asphalt.

Just burned his ISO

thank you very match