Thread: BT3 Hang (Hiccups and Crashes)

Just burned his ISO

Default BT3 Hang (Hiccups and Crashes)

Hi all. I'm using BT3 LiveCD.

A few questions to ask, I'm using IPW3945, and everytime when I deauth a victim my airodump terminal and everything else hangs there.

Not only that, when I manage to capture some IVs from AP and when I try --interactive replay packets after when I choose the packet to be broadcasted, it crashed my BT3. It doesn't happen when I'm sniffing and replaying packets for WPA AP. =_=

Any ideas anyone? Thanks.

Just burned his ISO

I have the exact same problem, im using a Intel wlan card, build in. I cant really tell which driver it is using, because I am really new to the whole linux environment.

Just burned his ISO

I have the same problem. I'm using a build in Intel wireless lan card. Not really sure what driver its using, sinds I'm new to linux.

Just burned his ISO

I had an old Linksys card lying arround in my room, Tried that, and it works perfect. The linksys card is using a different chip then the built in one.

Just burned his ISO

What's the version of the driver? You are using ipwraw-ng, right? the regular ipw3945 driver does NOT support injection

make sure you are using 2.3.4 of the ipwraw driver. i think the older ones have the crashing problem.