Thread: Strange

Good friend of the forums

Default Strange

ok i ordered a knock off Orinoco Gold ( ya I know don't flame ) from this guy and sent it back but I thought you guys would want to know ... the CD he sent with it was a slax boot cd with the BT1 .mo files in it ( ofr just modded BT1 image ) and it booted with /etc/motd

"backtrack 3.0 final" ...WTF .... I did not figure it out till I saw it booting using .mo files and that predates BT2 ...

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by operat0r View Post
    ok i ordered a knock off Orinoco Gold ( ya I know don't flame ) from this guy and sent it back but I thought you guys would want to know ... the CD he sent with it was a slax boot cd with the BT1 .mo files in it ( ofr just modded BT1 image ) and it booted with /etc/motd

"backtrack 3.0 final" ...WTF .... I did not figure it out till I saw it booting using .mo files and that predates BT2 ...
    What exactly are you saying?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

What's for dinner this evening...? Ehhhm... smells like....SPAM!
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

He's been a member since 2006 but clearly hasn't been around much.
    I think he's just trying to make friends.

Is that true operat0r?

Anyways, is that your website that you posted in the other topic where -=Xploitz=- helped you out with your wireless?

If it is, nice format. I haven't taken a look at the contents, maybe when I get a chance.

btw. This isn't a chat site, that's why people won't really discuss day to day things with you, unless they get to know, and like you, first. Not that I'm looking to make friends, I just though I'd let you know.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

put it simply
    A guy is selling BT1 cd that says "backtrack 3.0 final" on bootup I just thought it stupid as hell

I added my site to my profile.

I have not been on the forms because last time I messed with BT was when I was trying to get it to work on a VMware image.

Quote Originally Posted by .lonewolf View Post
    Please tell me your sig has a secret message because I spent far to long trying to figure it out ...

Quote Originally Posted by operat0r View Post
    Please tell me your sig has a secret message because I spent far to long trying to figure it out ...
    If you didn't notice, it's just 0's and 1's
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

did you get this card off ebay? because i had an orinoco one, which came with BT2 and a Driver CD, on some crappy CDR with handwritten "Backtrack" on it lol.