Thread: hello

Just burned his ISO

Default hello

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and what a great help this forums are thank you for the help I've been looking for :P

Quote Originally Posted by wilster3879 View Post
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone and what a great help this forums are thank you for the help I've been looking for :P
    Hi there, thanks for the thanks. The people who make these forums a great help, deserve every thanks and more that comes there way.

Cheers to that
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by wilster3879 View Post

Hi wilster3879

The forums are such a good place to find out all the relevant information you require, I have noticed that people are very quick to take the information without a thanks insight.
    It costs nothing to thank someone for getting you out of a hole, it would be nice to see more off it.
    I am a newbie as well and always thank people for the time they have taken to help me.

So it’s a big thank you from me to !
    Stay legal ...
    Pyro

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    The forums are such a good place to find out all the relevant information you require, I have noticed that people are very quick to take the information without a thanks insight.
    There is always a but :

As balding_parrot stated in his sig garbage in = garbage out.

It is true that you will find all the relevant information on here and get answers to your questions as long as you ask the right questions.

A topic like help, I can't run BT3 won't help at all.

Besides that, welcome.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá