Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25,000 Members

Default 25,000 Members

Well it appears we have just reached a milestone, 25,000 Members

Not only that..

We are only 40 posts away from having 50,000 posts too

So it looks like we will reach 2 milestones today.

For anyone who is interested, Andrus86 was the 25,000th member.

RE - Going from strength to strength.

Talking

Man thats alot!
    Dell Inspiron E1705
    Geforce 7900 series graphics card
    2G of ram
    120G harddrive
    Dualcore

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post

Not only that..

For anyone who is interested, Andrus86 was the 25,000th member.

Congratulations, that must be satisfyingly symbolic.

Does Andrus86 get a prize?

Anyways thanks for all your hard work, bald bird.

We appreciate everything you're doing.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Yea, but how many of those people have more than 1-10 post??

Yea, but how many of those post are "Use google" or "Use the forums search button" @ b_p

For anyone who is interested, was the 25,000th member.

All fun and games aside..yes this is a very nice milestone we have achieved. I think everyone deserves a round of applause...expesially our BT creators and developers as well as all our many members who make this forum the greatest because of their eagerness and willingness to learn & share what they have learned and not just making pointless post like "go google it"

Congrats RE Team and Members!!!

Quote Originally Posted by .lonewolf View Post

Does Andrus86 get a prize?
    As a matter of fact he does! He got instant fame by having b_p mention his name. And everyone who reads this will have no choice to remember Andrus86 as this forums 25,000th member.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Yea, but how many of those people have more than 1-10 post??

Yea, but how many of those post are "Use google" or "Use the forums search button" @ b_p

All fun and games aside..yes this is a very nice milestone we have achieved. I think everyone deserves a round of applause...expesially our BT creators and developers as well as all our many members who make this forum the greatest because of their eagerness and willingness to learn & share what they have learned and not just making pointless post like "go google it"

Congrats RE Team and Members!!!

As a matter of fact he does! He got instant fame by having b_p mention his name. And everyone who reads this will have no choice to remember Andrus86 as this forums 25,000th member.
    Lets just hope he doesnt get banned or ask some real lame questions, not that I have anything against questions, but it's like we're all depending on him now ha ha oooohhh the pressure

Is this 25,000 currently registered members? Or there have been 25,000 registrations, but you guys banned 2,000 dumb asses?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Is this 25,000 currently registered members? Or there have been 25,000 registrations, but you guys banned 2,000 dumb asses?
    We haven't banned quite that many, but sometimes it feels like it.

We have 2,861 "active" users, but I don't know what time limit is set for that. Typically, active users are those who have logged in within x number of days.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

An average of two posts per person, hmm...

Two most popular posts.

1. How do I crack my neighbors wifi? Edit: (variations thereof)
    2. Double post
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .lonewolf View Post
    1. How do I crack my neighbors wifi?
    Don't you mean:
    "How do I crack MY wifi? The one that resides at my neighbors house. You know; the one that I never paid for, have never seen, and don't even know what kind it is... I hate my neighbor."

It's also worth noting that this particular reincarnation of the forums was started from scratch only 2 or 3 years ago, iirc.

The numbers aren't just representative of simple forum membership figures, whether participant or not, but more so the number of BackTrack users that have bothered to check out and join the forums. The fact that many members do not participate doesn't detract from the evident popularity of BackTrack, bearing in mind that no-one has to join in order to access the forums.

I would take as much, perhaps more interest in the climbing number of average posts per day, or active member numbers, which have both climbed steadily since this new forum began, and not only around major version release dates (BT2/BT3b)

Some may knock it, but I am pleased and proud that the general atmosphere is mainly that of enthusiastic participation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast