Thread: PDA + Back|Track = Pocket|Track?!?!

Hybrid View

Post PDA + Back|Track = Pocket|Track?!?!

I've been reviewing applications of pentesting tools and PDAs (PacketPC, Nokia, Treo, etc) and was wondering what everyone thought, if it is even feasible at this stage in development, ov having BT3 on say....the Nokia 770?

Portable pentesting anyone???

Feel free to run wild with this, I'm trying to get different perspectives on this type of application....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    I've been reviewing applications of pentesting tools and PDAs (PacketPC, Nokia, Treo, etc) and was wondering what everyone thought, if it is even feasible at this stage in development, ov having BT3 on say....the Nokia 770?

Feel free to run wild with this, I'm trying to get different perspectives on this type of application....
    Search the forum for Handheld Backtrack
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    Search the forum for Handheld Backtrack
    >> here <<
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Personally i think the iphone's going to take it, not now, but soon! ..... I think once a skilled koder gets his hand's on the SDK, maybe write up something that will allow say BT3 on it, then after that i'm sure SOMEONE would make an injection patch for the 802.11 drivers on the iphone and so on. ....... with all of it's functions and 8 or 16 GIGS, there's an unlimited amount of potential here! ...(just what i think)

-KS
    If a paraplegic made a deal with the devil to walk again, he's surely bound to be hit by a bus shortly there after.

-KS

Quote Originally Posted by .K.S. View Post
    Personally i think the iphone's going to take it, not now, but soon! ..... I think once a skilled koder gets his hand's on the SDK, maybe write up something that will allow say BT3 on it, then after that i'm sure SOMEONE would make an injection patch for the 802.11 drivers on the iphone and so on. ....... with all of it's functions and 8 or 16 GIGS, there's an unlimited amount of potential here! ...(just what i think)

-KS
    The iPhone sucks and is impossible to type on IMO

Aggreed, I'm running the HTC Universal right now, almost got it to where I want it

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Aggreed, I'm running the HTC Universal right now, almost got it to where I want it
    I'm actually getting rid of my Universal... anyone who wants it can pm me!