Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exploiting Windows Memory via Firewire

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You're right, I haven't found Penn & Teller Get Killed on DVD yet, but I do think they released Strange Brew.
    Man, I haven't seen that movie since I lived in Ohio the first time!! That was around the 4th or 5th grade.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I'm not even going to go there. I use them both on my laptop all the time. Firewire for drives and digital video, and the spdif connector for attaching my laptop to my sound system. I think I only have one component that's not optical for sound in my system. Stupid old VCR, I tried so hard to lose the vhs tapes in the move, but she found them. There should be a law, if it's on vhs, it should be on dvd.
    I have an e-mu 1616m Laptop Digital Audio System CardBus PC Card. The external module includes S/PDIF and Optical In's and Out's. Awesome surround sound.

I also use the laptops firewire for digital video from my 3ccd video camera. I's quite amazing actually. I don't know what I'd do without it.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Yeah it was on Hackaday.com on Monday as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ColForbin View Post
    This showed up in the Engadget feed this morning:

hxxp://mcgrewsecurity.com/projects/msramdmp/

It utilizes the same cold boot attacks on encryption some folks at Princeton have been studying.

hxxp://citp.princeton.edu/memory/

http://timlegge.blogspot.com/2008/03...ewire-and.html

Didn't work for me though.. received different line errors for each attack attempt. maybe someone else will have more luck and share the wealth?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12