Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cracking others wep

Just burned his ISO

Post Cracking others wep

Is it leagal to just crack the wep and NOT enter their network?.
    Anny one know?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Mugger View Post
    Is it leagal to just crack the wep and NOT enter their network?.
    Anny one know?
    No, it's not legal. <Period>
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

Okey thx

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    No, it's not legal. <Period>
    Im with streaker69 on this one.......

Mugger, are you serious even asking this question on a forum like this??
    The one & ONLY reason I can think of anyone wanting to piggyback is reading THIS
    but even then I wouldnt risk it

Quote Originally Posted by samsung View Post
    Im with streaker69 on this one.......

Mugger, are you serious even asking this question on a forum like this??
    The one & ONLY reason I can think of anyone wanting to piggyback is reading THIS
    but even then I wouldnt risk it
    Please don't perpetuate the downplay of the action. It's stealing. Piggybacking is what people want it to be called because it sounds so innocuous.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Developer

Streaker is right piggybacking is some lame term someone made up so it wouldn't sound like stealing. Well it is. If you are to much of a luzer to get your own internet connection then I don't want you on our forum anyway. What could someone who steals internet possibly have to offer us. NOTHING.

If I go into your house and piggyback your wife you would be pissed wouldn't you. I would say well the front door was wide open and well frankly I'm to cheap to pay for a hooker so I thought I'd "piggyback" your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post

If I go into your house and piggyback your wife you would be pissed wouldn't you. I would say well the front door was wide open and well frankly I'm to cheap to pay for a hooker so I thought I'd "piggyback" your wife.
    Well put pureh@te, couldn’t have done it better if I tried !
    Stay legal..

Pyro

Streaker is right piggybacking is some lame term someone made up so it wouldn't sound like stealing. Well it is. If you are to much of a luzer to get your own internet connection then I don't want you on our forum anyway. What could someone who steals internet possibly have to offer us. NOTHING.

You may leave your front door open, but it also depends upon what your wife leaves open. <nudge nudge wink wink say no more>

Are you referring to me or Mugger who started this pointless thread?

All I done was say I agreed with what streaker69 was saying it is obviously illegal & I dont encourage it, I just posted that link from what I found to try discourage it

Developer

I was referring to the Original Poster samsung

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast