Thread: Thanx for the tutorials!!!!

Hybrid View

Default Thanx for the tutorials!!!!

Hey guys,
    Im new around here, I have been lurking for a week reading and watching all the tutorials for a project in my network security class and thanks to you guys I got an A!!!! Its been an awesome learning experience and im pretty proficient with the aircrack-ng suite at this point.

I'm really excited about learning about learning the other features so dont feel like the tutorials are fallin on deaf ears!

thats all I got. :P Just wanted to say hi and show appreciation. catch ya around, I'll be here alot!

Quote Originally Posted by 0tt0v0nc4t View Post
    Hey guys,
    Im new around here, I have been lurking for a week reading and watching all the tutorials for a project in my network security class and thanks to you guys I got an A!!!! Its been an awesome learning experience and im pretty proficient with the aircrack-ng suite at this point.

I'm really excited about learning about learning the other features so dont feel like the tutorials are fallin on deaf ears!

thats all I got. :P Just wanted to say hi and show appreciation. catch ya around, I'll be here alot!
    Whist I don't know which tutorials you found useful, I am certain that all of us who create them, really do appreciate you taking a few moments of time to say thanks.

Your Welcome.

Good luck with your future studies and endeavours.

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    Whist I don't know which tutorials you found useful,
    All of them have been usefull and my thanks goes to the entire community I have been watching alot of them throughout the week and -=xploits=- tutorials have been a major help with the wep/wpa cracking but I'm sure other people tutorials will be equally as usefull as I learn the other features of Backtrack. I just found out about about backtrack a week ago and I can run through aircrack in about 10/15 min.

Good thing to because I almost spent a couple hundered dollars on Airpcap!
    I found out about about Cain and Able a few days before BT so I thought cracking wep was gonna cost a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by 0tt0v0nc4t View Post
    All of them have been usefull and my thanks goes to the entire community I have been watching alot of them throughout the week and -=xploits=- tutorials have been a major help with the wep/wpa cracking but I'm sure other people tutorials will be equally as usefull as I learn the other features of Backtrack. I just found out about about backtrack a week ago and I can run through aircrack in about 10/15 min.

Good thing to because I almost spent a couple hundered dollars on Airpcap!
    I found out about about Cain and Able a few days before BT so I thought cracking wep was gonna cost a fortune.
    I also found all the tutorials extremely helpful. With BackTrack you'll never have to spend another cent on software as it's Slackware so potentially there's a choice of thousands of software packages that you could explore.
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]