DNSenum v1.1 released
Just to tell you that a new version of dnsenum was released today, with lotsa new features:
1) Get the host's address.
2) Get the nameservers (threaded).
3) get the MX record (threaded).
4) Perform axfr queries on nameservers (threaded).
5) Get extra names via google scraping.
6) Brute force subdomains from a file (threaded).
7) Calculate C class domain network ranges and perform whois queries on them (threaded).
8) Perform reverse lookups on netranges ( C class or/and Whois netranges) (threaded).
9) Write to domain_ips.txt file ips blocks.
Just be sure to read the README and enjoy