Thread: Setting up Multi ch speaker? 5.1ch or 7.1

Default Setting up Multi ch speaker? 5.1ch or 7.1

Hello. I am new to backtrack community, I started loving backtrack since first time I met. Also I am new to Linux /kernel. I was wondering is their way to setup my speaker system as 5.1ch or 7.1ch. I am using Audigiy 2 Zs Platinum card. It would be perfect if i am able to setup my speaker. I would love to listen to jazz or classic while doing long hours of pen/test.

Thank you

PS.

Also is there way to update Kopete? i try to install newer version.. it seem some how block me out.. from installing newer version... ( it take so long..)
    i am using Back Track2 stable version. which Kopete is old version. I can't seem to work with AIM servers. ( also back track3 have bug on my ATI card in INSPIRON 1501) i can't seem to boot up

Thanks once again~

I really love Back/Track i do~~...

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Search for 'surround', I believe the 2nd thread in the results will properly answer your question.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Thank you and i have read that before... I guess i am not the first one who asked that question. It seems I have stick around more with 2 speaker enabled... [crys*]