Thread: Upsid Down ternet help

Just burned his ISO

Default Upsid Down ternet help

Hi guys, I'm trying to implement this on my network.
    I've followed this guy's guide but it didn't work on my target machine. I noticed there was another tutorial on the ubuntu help site, but before I try it I was wondering if anyone has done this and/or has any tips for me? Thanks.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Default Re: Upsid Down ternet help

Quote Originally Posted by n000b View Post
    Hi guys, I'm trying to implement this on my network.
    I've followed this guy's guide but it didn't work on my target machine. I noticed there was another tutorial on the ubuntu help site, but before I try it I was wondering if anyone has done this and/or has any tips for me? Thanks.
    Which totally has nothing to do with BT4.
    I guess I can allow this one if someone posts a way to do this using BT4.

Default Re: Upsid Down ternet help

I think you would be much better served just securing your wireless, to be honest. Upside-down-ternet is pretty hilarious, but it loses its appeal a bit due to the fact that you won't get to physicially see the look on the guy's face when he tries to use your internet connection. Plus its not going to stop anybody from connecting to your wireless for the purposes of attacking your personal machines or worse yet attacking other machines across the internet. Feds knocking down your door at 6AM is probably a pretty lame way to start your day.