Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Please help with Wireless Cracking.

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yomama07024 View Post
    Well, is there anything wrong with what I did?
    You must understand that sometimes a key may be found with very few IV's and another time many many times more may be required.
    That's how it is.
    There are some very detailed papers around the internet, if you wish to gain a thorough understanding of what you are trying to achieve.

    No-one will simply provide you with an "instant" link to the exact information you require every single time you ask for it. I notice that in your other thread you repeatedly ask for someone to provide a direct link to a solution for your problem even though you have been given the solution multiple times in the thread already!

    You could try the newer ptw approach, if you have "hundreds of thousands" of IV's and aircrack is still failing to find the key.
    It is difficult to help, as already pointed out, if you won't respond to any questions asked of you.
    If you supplied the output previously asked for it may help.......

    As for my previous comment, I think it would be beneficial for you to actually follow a structured guide so you might understand the process more easily, thus understanding the reason that you may have failed at any particular step.
    It would also acquaint you with the various other ways of achieving your goal

    The threads associated with each WEP cracking guide may also have posts from other members experiencing the same issues as yourself, when you do experience problems.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Re@lity View Post
    Are you following one of the simple step-by-step guides here in the forum?
    If so, which one?
    If not, why not?
    I am following this tutorial: ryanunderdown (com)/2007/02/12/cracking-wep-using-backtrack/

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Re@lity View Post
    You must understand that sometimes a key may be found with very few IV's and another time many many times more may be required.
    That's how it is.
    There are some very detailed papers around the internet, if you wish to gain a thorough understanding of what you are trying to achieve.

    No-one will simply provide you with an "instant" link to the exact information you require every single time you ask for it. I notice that in your other thread you repeatedly ask for someone to provide a direct link to a solution for your problem even though you have been given the solution multiple times in the thread already!

    You could try the newer ptw approach, if you have "hundreds of thousands" of IV's and aircrack is still failing to find the key.
    It is difficult to help, as already pointed out, if you won't respond to any questions asked of you.
    If you supplied the output previously asked for it may help.......

    As for my previous comment, I think it would be beneficial for you to actually follow a structured guide so you might understand the process more easily, thus understanding the reason that you may have failed at any particular step.
    It would also acquaint you with the various other ways of achieving your goal

    The threads associated with each WEP cracking guide may also have posts from other members experiencing the same issues as yourself, when you do experience problems.
    What is the "ptw approach"?

  4. #14
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yomama07024 View Post
    What is the "ptw approach"?
    Mr. Google says: http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=aircrack-ng

    If you want help here, you might want to try thinking for yourself.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  5. #15
    Jenkem Addict imported_wyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yomama07024 View Post
    What is the "ptw approach"?
    I'm not sure what your motive is to undertake the challenge to crack your WEP AP (if in fact it even is your own AP), but if you truly are interested I would suggest researching the protocols, methods and tools before you go any further.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

  6. #16
    Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Mr. Google says:
    Mr. Google? I like to think of Google as a really really hot chick. One where I can search her whenever I want and every now and then I can feel a little lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If you want help here, you might want to try thinking for yourself.
    What?!? Thinking... how dare you make someone use thier own brain. It's preposterous!

  7. #17
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hhmatt81 View Post
    Mr. Google? I like to think of Google as a really really hot chick. One where I can search her whenever I want and every now and then I can feel a little lucky.
    Your Search Engine Awaits: http://www.msdewey.com/
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  8. #18
    Very good friend of the forum hhmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    660

    Default

    microsoft ewww...


    (He's throwing up not drinking out of the toilet... I didn't want to put too graphic of a picture up although I did find a couple that were pretty gross)

    This is somewhat interesting though.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yomama07024 View Post
    What is the "ptw approach"?
    Only hint I'll give you. Review your posts and you'll understand.

    s=z


    -Stephen

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix910 View Post
    Only hint I'll give you. Review your posts and you'll understand.

    s=z


    -Stephen
    Yeah, I did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •