Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AirPwn running but not injecting > pulling hair out

Just burned his ISO

Just burned his ISO

Default Drivin Crazy

yeah this is crazy happening to me too. tried everything, yes i can sniff and inject, but not with airpwn something is broken somewhere but its a small program shouldnt be that hard to fix, had it running at one time something has changed tried bt2 tried bt3b trying on my gentoo install maybe its the drivers i'm using latest r8187 and madwifi svn r2277 at one time i could connect with ath and airpwn with r8187 using -d rtl8180 -i wlan0 mind bottling

Just burned his ISO

Arrow

i have the shame same shit ,i have this EW-7108PCg+ the chipset rt2500 but now i gona try out this
    I get it working!!!
    heres what i do:
    ifconfig wlan0 up

typed "iwlist s" and waited a few seconds otherwise it wont work .

iwconfig wlan0 rate 1M
    iwconfig wlan0 essid "target essid"
    iwpriv wlan0 rfmontx 1
    iwconfig wlan0 channel "target channel"
    airmon-ng start wlan0 "target channel"

and then tested injection with aireplay-ng --test wlan0 (used aircrack-ng 0.9)
    and it works

dont know if all commands are required ...
    i thing that injection only starts from the second try ...

i will see if i not posting back i still fucin nervous

Just burned his ISO

no its not working but i recognised - this bt3 handle my chipset with rt61 driver ,which suppose to be 25xx, could be here the problem ?

Just burned his ISO

Just burned his ISO

Hey,

I just got airpwn to show me all packets coming across my wlan card by issuing the following command before starting airpwn:

Code:
    aireplay-ng --test ath1
    Note: I'm using an atheros card (madwifi svn) with ubuntu.

Unfortunately, injection doesn't seem to work as I don't see any changes when opening websites on other clients (windows, IE and Opera). Injection works using aircrack-ng!
    The test network is not encrypted (didn't try wep yet, though). Wireshark doesn't show any packets coming from the target IP at all I'm not familiar with wireshark, so maybe it's my fault.
    But normally it should record packets coming from my test client in an open network shouldn't it (physical distance is ~2m - maybe to low?)?

Anyone here who got it to work?

(Another note: At this point: "Channel changing thread starting." one may enter a new channel to monitor)

Just burned his ISO

I am running an atheros based ubiquiti src and seeing the same issues.
    Confirmed here too than running the aireplay-ng test allows the card to see packets, and the channel seems to change correctly at this stage too.

Using my web browser on the victims laptop, you get messages on the airpwn output about TX failed (then says :sucess at the end of the line, probably just wrongly placed in the code)

Can anyone else confirm this? Could be that airpwn is trying to use old calls for the packet injection, as i think airodump-ng has undergone some hefty changes over the past year or two.

I will keep looking into this, anyone with any more information? / further progress?

B

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12