Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Intel 3945 Injection & Fixes For Aircrack-ng BT3 Beta

Just burned his ISO

Hi there, I followed your tutorial to the letter, and everything appeared to be going well. However, after trying two different networks neither were able to collect any "#data" only beacons. Should I just try this at a time where network traffic is busier, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

ADMIN EDIT: If they're not your networks and you have to "wait" for a busier time, then YES! you are doing something wrong. It's illegal!!!!!

This tutorial is not intended for hacking or cracking other's network.its for educational purpose for penetrating the self-network or client network having legal contract for conducting PT/VA to tell that WEP is dead today and they must protect the WIFI using WPA/WPA2 and better to put IPS in Inline Mode or IDS as promiscuous mode.please use the BackTrack as Pen-Testing Tool not as cracking tool.

Default Ubuntu

Will your tutorail work for Ubuntu?
    I have BT3 on another laptop, but with aircrack I like to have for Ubuntu because its my main one, plus I like to show my friend " a storage guy," that WEP sucks. He has it on his home network. I know I have to explain all of this because everyone comes down on ya if you are cracking websites illegally. I looked alot of places for a tutorail on how to get your intel card to work.
    I did find this site:
    http://www.maxi-pedia.com/how+to+cra...reless+3945ABG
    will this tutorial work for me, sorry still new to Linux, the whole reason why I have Ubuntu(learn linux- better) is so that way I can get better with backtrack.Anyones advice well be much help.I know this site is strictly backtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by kiloraw View Post
    Will your tutorail work for Ubuntu?
    I have BT3 on another laptop, but with aircrack I like to have for Ubuntu because its my main one, plus I like to show my friend " a storage guy," that WEP sucks. He has it on his home network. I know I have to explain all of this because everyone comes down on ya if you are cracking websites illegally. I looked alot of places for a tutorail on how to get your intel card to work.
    I did find this site:
    http://www.maxi-pedia.com/how+to+cra...reless+3945ABG
    will this tutorial work for me, sorry still new to Linux, the whole reason why I have Ubuntu(learn linux- better) is so that way I can get better with backtrack.Anyones advice well be much help.I know this site is strictly backtrack.
    Why are you asking when you already posted your answer with the link?
    The guys from that tutorial show all you need to do within Ubuntu.
    Good luck and keep on learning!
    Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:

* post your question to a forum where it's off topic
    * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
    * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
    * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

The reason why posted is because when it comes to the drivers I get confused. Their are so many for the intel 3945. I just wanted to make sure it works or maybe their is a better one, because there are more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by kiloraw View Post
    The reason why posted is because when it comes to the drivers I get confused. Their are so many for the intel 3945. I just wanted to make sure it works or maybe their is a better one, because there are more than one.
    Use the "iwl3945" for normal issus like surfing the net.
    Use the "ipwraw" for monitor mode and injection.
    Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:

* post your question to a forum where it's off topic
    * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
    * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
    * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123