Thread: [help] PPPOE connection on BT

Just burned his ISO

Default [help] PPPOE connection on BT

Hello ..

I don't know how to add a PPPOE connection in BT because i have this kind of network..

Does someone know anything about this ???

IF you know something that might help me please answer here ...

P.S I expect more help from Admins , Mods etc.:P

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by lorddigital View Post
    Hello ..

I don't know how to add a PPPOE connection in BT because i have this kind of network..

Does someone know anything about this ???

IF you know something that might help me please answer here ...

Awfully demanding of you.

I'm fairly certain this has been discussed and a simple forum search PPPOE would reveal the answer.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Developer

WTF is this supposed to mean. I'll have you know that I am 33. I am married. I have a 5 year old child. I maintain a household . I go to college fulltime. I have a full time job. My wife goes to college full time and my wife has a full time job. I have two dogs and on top of all that I am a active backtrack community member so PLEASE tell me how I am not being helpful enough.

If you can't do a simple forum search the why pray tell should I waste any of my time on helping you?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    WTF is this supposed to mean. I'll have you know that I am 33. I am married. I have a 5 year old child. I maintain a household . I go to college fulltime. I have a full time job. My wife goes to college full time and my wife has a full time job. I have two dogs and on top of all that I am a active backtrack community member so PLEASE tell me how I am not being helpful enough.

If you can't do a simple forum search the why pray tell should I waste any of my time on helping you?
    Could you please take a moment to wipe the OP's ass among the other things you do today.

Thank you.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.