Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The HATELIST

fastboi

Quote Originally Posted by alchemyandthunder View Post
    T
    Fastboi,
    I'll be linking your site on KisMAC's wordlist wiki page. Hope that's OK with you.
    i was just looking at stats about where is my page linked to and i saw kismac. Thats fine i guess... Already 62GB traffic generated overall.

Just burned his ISO

Default Thanks

ive been looking for a good list, im gonna check it out THANKS!!

thx pureh@te 4 the wordlist. im l00kin 4 a 8char l0wer but preferably uppercase A-Z w0rdlist with every p0ssible c0mb0. i keep gettin "well generate 1 y0urself" but this thing will take like 1 year! there has 2 b s0mewhere on the net with1. thx

sorry iv been getting wrong for not speaking english. haha. im new! ;-)
    BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etech9 View Post
    thx pureh@te 4 the wordlist. im l00kin 4 a 8char l0wer but preferably uppercase A-Z w0rdlist with every p0ssible c0mb0. i keep gettin "well generate 1 y0urself" but this thing will take like 1 year! there has 2 b s0mewhere on the net with1. thx

Is your O key broken?
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    Is your O key broken?
    If so , there was some mysterious voodoo going on

Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:

* post your question to a forum where it's off topic
    * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
    * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
    * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

Quote Originally Posted by terminal86 View Post
    If so , there was some mysterious voodoo going on
    Maybe it broke out of pure excitement after actually being pressed once.

But seriously, etech9, please write properly as you were told in the other thread. Not only will it make you look like less of a douche, but after some practice you will notice that it actually is easier to type out proper words than to hunt down a number to replace every other character. Being new is not a valid excuse.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

ok ok sorry people. wow! :-P

you actually went through that with a tooth comb to pick out an 'o'. i like it!
    BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    As Promised.....

http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=1...2a34983e6652f5

PLEASE help me seed
    Can't seed from work.. the network admin dislikes torrents on the network.... But when I get home, I'll try.

By the way, would you mind me posting the torrent on Demoniod? It will make it more readily available.
    Originally Posted by pureh@te
    You may think its stupid but when you are posting online sometimes spelling, grammar and thought put into the content of your posts is the only thing people have to measure you by and to determine the level of seriousness they should give you. So with that in mind I'd say "Yes" its pretty important.

Quote Originally Posted by etech9 View Post

Hmmm... I wonder if you could make one with a brute forcer, and a keylogger...
    Originally Posted by pureh@te
    You may think its stupid but when you are posting online sometimes spelling, grammar and thought put into the content of your posts is the only thing people have to measure you by and to determine the level of seriousness they should give you. So with that in mind I'd say "Yes" its pretty important.

Just burned his ISO

Sitcky? or no bueno?

Thanks for the list Purehate!!! Ill be seeding tonight.

Regards,
    -Chrisso

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast