Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The HATELIST

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    Also note that aircrack-ng is capable of handling files larger than 100 Mb, this was only given as an example.
    Any idea what its max is, as it obviously cant handle 2.5Gb?

Quote Originally Posted by daleapearson View Post
    Any idea what its max is, as it obviously cant handle 2.5Gb?
    I have yet to personally run into the limit, but as far as I have heard it should be around 2 Gb.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

OK thank, I will try splitting this upto into 500 slots.
    BTW have you used this password list yet? If so didnt you need to break it up?

Quote Originally Posted by daleapearson View Post
    OK thank, I will try splitting this upto into 500 slots.
    BTW have you used this password list yet? If so didnt you need to break it up?
    I have compiled some more specific wordlists of my own, but think I have ripped out at least parts of this huge wordlist as well, that I generally use depending on my needs. However, I can not recall if I ever tried running this dictionary as is in aircrack-ng, but have as I said at least never run into the “empty dictionary” error.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Cheers Tron.

Its finished splitting now, and it seems to work.
    See how it goes.

I have still been unable to open them with a viewer, so no idea what the content is like.

Developer

That list actually got corrupted somehow and I've been meaning to replace it. The first few million lines are no good. If you need a wpa list I have one I posted here which is 64 million or so words and I know for a fact will work with aircrack.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RN6ZB2E

Otherwise your going to want to delete the first 5,000,000 or so lines of my list in order to get past all the garbage. This can be done with the sed command.

purehate@pwnsauce ~ $ cd wordlists/
    purehate@pwnsauce ~/wordlists $ ls
    SSID.txt all.txt final-wordlist.txt hydralist.txt username.txt
    purehate@pwnsauce ~/wordlists $ sed -e '1,20d' all.txt > newlist.txt
    purehate@pwnsauce ~/wordlists $

This is just a example. 1 and 20 are the beginning and ending line numbers. Just keep deleting about 1 million at a time until all the corrupt garbage is gone. In order to look at the files first few lines you can do it like this.
    purehate@pwnsauce ~/wordlists $ cat newlist.txt | head -n 5
    A!!3
    A!!4
    A!!5
    A!!6
    A!!7
    purehate@pwnsauce ~/wordlists $

Hope that helps.

This probably explains the issues I have been having then
    If you do get time to upload a non corrupted version, that would be great, and I would be happy to seed for a while so others can get it to.

I have not ripped out the junk you mentioned, but its seems to be running fine.

Its an odd thing isnt it, you sorta hope it does crack it, but at the same time not as then you can tell your client after reasonable testing the passphrase in use is a reasonably good one.

fastboi

hatelist.zip and wpalist.zip can be found @ http://passwordz.info/wordlists/Pureh@te/

I registered this domain specially for back track community. Good dictionaries (and overall handy stuff) will be hosted there. It has unlimited disk and bandwidth.. so have fun.

thanks for the wordlists. the best editor i found for multi gig text files is EditPad Pro. amazingly loads the data transparently as you scroll throough it. great for making corrections. are the torrents still useful or is all the data at the passwordz.info site?

Just burned his ISO alchemyandthunder's Avatar

This list is incredible. I didn't find it on here (I actually found the Hatelist and your other list on your Blogspot that mysteriously showed up in a Google search). Haha.

Anyway, thanks a ton, pureh@te.

Fastboi,
    I'll be linking your site on KisMAC's wordlist wiki page. Hope that's OK with you.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast