Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The HATELIST

Perhaps this has something to do with your problem:
    hatelist.txt: write error (disk full?). Continue? (y/n/^C) y
    You should also have your bittorrent client re-check all downloaded files when you are experiencing any kind of CRC-errors.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

I actually checked for any crc errors with the client. The client is not the best (Opera's built-in). But using the -t command showed no errors.

*UPDATE*: I downloaded balding_parrot's rapidshare links to see if perhaps I could resolve the error issue. However, just like what happened before, as soon as it extracts and the file size gets to 2GB, I get the same CRC error. I used the command line and also tried Ark with the same problem. Anyone else getting this......or am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano View Post
    I actually checked for any crc errors with the client. The client is not the best (Opera's built-in). But using the -t command showed no errors.

*UPDATE*: I downloaded balding_parrot's rapidshare links to see if perhaps I could resolve the error issue. However, just like what happened before, as soon as it extracts and the file size gets to 2GB, I get the same CRC error. I used the command line and also tried Ark with the same problem. Anyone else getting this......or am I the only one?
    I got the same, the strange thing that I can unzipped using windows without any problem. As I have noticed when trying to use the extracted file with john the ripper I get the following an error regarding fstat (File size is too big). Through my reading on that error, I found that if the size of the file is greater than 2GB, we will get this error. Seems something default in BT causing this, however I was unable to find were to change this setting.

Any clue??

Just burned his ISO

sounds good, I'll download it and seed it when it arrives (maybe in 5 days :P)

edit: I've downloaded it from rs in some minutes, so I'm seeding now on bt ^^

Many thanks for the list.
    I will seed it as much as i can (i.e. when i have my torrent client on)

Good friend of the forums

I was never able to find an app that would even use a large word list in the GB realm ....

sry,

I wanted to say something about obfuscation techniques in wordlist and had already referenced john in the other thread. I have been meaning to take john a step further and have it do different levels of leet speek for when the target is known for using that type of obfuscation.

I have extracted the .txt file and cant seem to open it in anything, I assume its because its so big?

I tried to use it with aircrack anyway to see how it worked, and its says its an Empty Dictionary, so I assume aircrack-ng cant utilise it either?

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by daleapearson View Post
    I have extracted the .txt file and cant seem to open it in anything, I assume its because its so big?

I tried to use it with aircrack anyway to see how it worked, and its says its an Empty Dictionary, so I assume aircrack-ng cant utilise it either?

Any ideas?
    You can split the wordlist into smaller parts using the following command:
    Code:
    split --bytes=100m wordlist.txt wordlist_part
    This will split the file into chunks of 100 Mb and use the prefix wordlist_part to name them.

Tron,

thanks for the info. Can you then tell Aircrack to use all the parts in order when cracking, or do you have to manually do each one?

Quote Originally Posted by daleapearson View Post
    Tron,

thanks for the info. Can you then tell Aircrack to use all the parts in order when cracking, or do you have to manually do each one?
    You can specify multiple wordlists at once, simply separate each wordlist with a comma. Also note that aircrack-ng is capable of handling files larger than 100 Mb, this was only given as an example.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast