Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pureh@tes newest creation

Just burned his ISO

Great project,

You should change the first picture though, since, besides photos, there's a phone number on the wall...

Nice setup,
    Ideas for side project are running Metasploit , Kismet or Aircrack-ng onto the 2nd WRTv5.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by larman View Post
    Great project,

You should change the first picture though, since, besides photos, there's a phone number on the wall...
    Don't care. I don't hide my life. I'm the same on the internet as I am in real life. Thanks for looking out though.

Nice job bro... nothing like an EvilAP

btw, I bought the high gain antennas for my wrt54g v5 a while back. They were definitelty worth the $20 @ Radio Crack
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Developer

I want to run some thing on the router that will log passwords and such. I ofcourse know what software to use however I'm a little unclear how to set it up. Anyone has any ideas I' love to hear it.

I haven't looked into it yet, as I have a version 2 and a 2.2, but you should see if it can take the sd card mod. Once done correctly (heh) the router sees the card as the jffs partition. I threw in a 2Gb card just to see if it works, and it does. It can't boot from the card, but would make a lot of room for "extras".
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by larman View Post
    Great project,

I'd leave my number here on the forums, but Id have to charge you all for "tech support".

BTW pureh@te, Nice hack you did. I'm gonna try this out when I get some extra "toy money" from the wife.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Developer

No thats not me however I'm trying to add a SD car right now and I'm about to set this router on fire.just a update on the project, i took of the bottom router(pointless for what I'm doing) and i am currently installing a 1gig sdcard. At this point it is not working however i do not give up easy so by later today i will have a router with a 1gig sd or I may set it on fire. Who knows. Any one that has some experiance with this PM me on IRC #remote-exploit

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

I have done this as well. It's a pretty sweet setup. However if you boost the signal over 200 you start getting bad packets and crazy stuff. My ex room-mate lives across the street in an apartment. His wifi is downstairs on the backside of the apartment. I setup one of these Dd-wrt bad boys in his upstairs window facing me. Repeats the signal just fine. It also uses WPA for each part which is nice. The setup page is kinda funky though.

I've heard you can add ettercap to openwrt, but I haven't tried that yet.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast