Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: -=Xploitz=- 2 Master Password Collections!!

Quote Originally Posted by bogue View Post
    Is the download of this file legal?
    Why wouldn't it be?
    Will this work for WPA cracking?
    No.
    Someone said there is a new method for wpa cracking almost so fast like wep is that right?
    Umm, nope.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Default Tutorials rule.

Is the download of this file legal?
    Will this work for WPA cracking?
    Someone said there is a new method for wpa cracking almost so fast like wep is that right?
    Of course downloading of this file is legal... its just a list of words. What's wrong with that...

This will work with WPA cracking, but of course... the password to the WPA'd access point will need to be in the list itself.

Cracking the WPA handshake, is much quicker than cracking WEP... if you have the password in the password file. I cracked my own WPA encryption in about 0.2 of a second. But then i knew what my password was.

Just burned his ISO imported_puertorock's Avatar

Hello everyone first post so here it goes im still having problems opening this .rar file im using BT 4

unrar e -ppassword /root/xploitz.rar keep getting errors at Encrypted file: CRC failed in -=Xploitz=- PASSWORD DVD/all2.lst (password incorrect ?)
    Unexpected end of archive
    Total errors: 2
    I even downloaded twice to make sure is not corrupted. Something is got to give.

Quote Originally Posted by puertorock View Post
    unrar e -ppassword /root/xploitz.rar keep getting errors at Encrypted file: CRC failed in -=Xploitz=- PASSWORD DVD/all2.lst (password incorrect ?)
    Unexpected end of archive
    Total errors: 2
    I even downloaded twice to make sure is not corrupted. Something is got to give.
    Despite what you may have seen in the movies the password is not password.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Just burned his ISO imported_puertorock's Avatar

I know that thorin maybe i should of been more specific i thought that i will give you a code that i ran
    unrar e -phxxp://forums.remote-exploit.org /root/xploitz.rar it just keeps giving me that error
    Im at the directory that want to extract and i just ran out of ideas i really dont want to keep adding to my posts, all i do is read and search read n search been reading here for quite sometime and i just want to say is thank you to all members that are here just to many to list. A side note Thorin im a fast learner so what took you 10 years to learn i can learn maybe in two years with the right teacher of coarse and it goes in cycles. I may not do alot of post but most of my answer comes from exploits search link. Is ok i understand im easy.

Quote Originally Posted by puertorock View Post
    ...............all i do is read and search read n search been reading here for quite sometime and i just want to say is thank you to all members that are here just to many to list.

............im a fast learner so what took you 10 years to learn i can learn maybe in two years with the right teacher of coarse and it goes in cycles. I may not do alot of post but most of my answer comes from exploits search link. Is ok i understand im easy.
    Good God! Its like listening to my own voice in the past from 2 years ago!

I like this puertorock fella.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

That's cool.
    Thank you

Just burned his ISO

with what program can I use them?

what i mean is what progrAM can brute force on bactrack 3

Quote Originally Posted by NaNNY View Post
    with what program can I use them?

what i mean is what progrAM can brute force on bactrack 3
    He includes the Large text file viewer, you can use that in windows

If you're on backtrack3, gedit, possibly nano (or god forbid vi) might open the wordlists.....
    i think you might be getting the idea that brute forcing wpa requires a whole hell of a lot more than a big word list....

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920