Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- 2 Master Password Collections!!

Wow thank you

DLing now then will seed for you

Much appreciated !!! will jump on it when i get home :thumbsup:
    wtf?

Developer

Allright I'm seeding the whole list so every one please seed it to.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Seeding here 800kb/s

Thanks a lot to -=Xploitz=-!!

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    Nice one Xploitz!

Good timing too... I'm reprovisioning my home server this weekend and can use a a good password collection (old one got hosed a month ago )

I hope this one will be a good replacement for the one you lost.

Quote Originally Posted by sifuconman View Post
    Xploitz

Am downloading now.

Thanks for sharing !
    Your welcome sifuconman. Thanks for taking time to say thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by duwey96 View Post
    wow this is great. Thanks alot for sharing.

I'm downloading now..and I'll help seed.
    I hope you think its great! Thanks duwey96 for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    yop friend thx a lot but before i dl it ...

are they pruned for wpa ? or it is full wordlists ?

i mean are they cut of all words minus 8 characters ?
    Well, to be honest with you Niko, some I trimmed, but the vast majority I didn't. I was being a lazy boy. I didn't want to trim them all because people could also use them for cracking WEP and for using them on MDK3 I suppose. I have a couple of "Dual wordlist" like.....

stormy:summers
    hackers:headquarters
    musicians:instruments

Those wordlist work great on "pop up" log-in websites. But I only included a couple of them because theres no "real need" for them with Back|Track.

Yea, I probably should have pruned them, but the way I saw it was that the downloader can do it if they have a need to. After all its called -=Xploitz=- Master Password Collection,...so it was a collection of all kinds of passwords,...not just WPA cracking passwords.

Quote Originally Posted by KMDave View Post
    Thanks a lot -=Xploitz=-, I am DL it atm and will seed it afterwards.

Exactly what I was looking for.
    Thank you for your support as well KMDave.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindbat View Post
    Am downloading now and will help seed.

Thanks for sharing --=Xploitz=-- much appreciated m8
    I need all the seeders I can get Blindbat. So hats off to you as well for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by s1lang View Post
    Wow thank you

DLing now then will seed for you
    Excellent s1lang. Your support is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy90 View Post
    Much appreciated !!! will jump on it when i get home :thumbsup:
    I hope you enjoy it Andy90.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Cool pureh@te. Thanks for your support as well brother. What did you think of it?? Rate it for us will ya?? We need a little feedback on its quality...if ya don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Neklez View Post
    Seeding here 800kb/s

Thanks a lot to -=Xploitz=-!!
    Your very welcome Neklez. Thank you for your support.

And thank you all for any feedback on its quality and value to you.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Happy days -=Xploitz=-,

Been waiting a long time on this one mate. Seriously good going!
    How long did it take you to d-load that site you where talking about in PM? This is the very thing I was looking for. Thanks for all your hard work and time consuming efforts.

Keep up the good work mate, very well done!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Denv View Post
    Happy days -=Xploitz=-,

Been waiting a long time on this one mate. Seriously good going!
    How long did it take you to d-load that site you where talking about in PM? This is the very thing I was looking for. Thanks for all your hard work and time consuming efforts.

Keep up the good work mate, very well done!
    Well, to be completely honest with you...

It took 3 days straight downloading.

It produced a 200MB wordlist...then I pruned it to 8 or more chars only....and that dropped it down to about a cool 20 Megs or so, ...but there was a problem.

Inside the wordlist there were "unusual" characters....like wingdings. I don't know if it was encrypted or not (I'm assuming so) but it was a total wash. I mean...there WERE good words...just not many. Obviously I bungled something up. I'm putting money on the fact that I used Offline Explorer Enterprise instead of wget to download the site..and wyd didn't like the format of offline explorers output. So,, knowing that...I trashed the wordlist, and I'm debating whether or not to attempt it again with wget or not. After all...3 days with 20 connections was insanely long to do..and wget..I've only seen 4 or 5 connections at a time.

BTW...

I just located another collection of mine that I thought I had lost! I'm about to open it and take a peek inside this DVD and see how many dicts are the same. I'm probably going to upload these to Mediafire assuming there not identical to this torrent...so I will post a new post below announcing the new dicts and also edit my first post to include the download link.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Well, to be completely honest with you...

It took 3 days straight downloading.

It produced a 200MB wordlist...then I pruned it to 8 or more chars only....and that dropped it down to about a cool 20 Megs or so, ...but there was a problem.

Inside the wordlist there were "unusual" characters....like wingdings. I don't know if it was encrypted or not (I'm assuming so) but it was a total wash. I mean...there WERE good words...just not many. Obviously I bungled something up. I'm putting money on the fact that I used Offline Explorer Enterprise instead of wget to download the site..and wyd didn't like the format of offline explorers output. So,, knowing that...I trashed the wordlist, and I'm debating whether or not to attempt it again with wget or not. After all...3 days with 20 connections was insanely long to do..and wget..I've only seen 4 or 5 connections at a time.

BTW...

I just located another collection of mine that I thought I had lost! I'm about to open it and take a peek inside this DVD and see how many dicts are the same. I'm probably going to upload these to Mediafire assuming there not identical to this torrent...so I will post a new post below announcing the new dicts and also edit my first post to include the download link.
    3 days? omg... Aye the wingdings does kind of suggest it was encrypted or downloaded using the wrong tool. Yeh wget would be your best option, but 3 days all over again...pah! lol

Nice that you found the DVD, whats your opinion on downloading the torrent now that you found the DVD? Do you suggest me to wait for your DVD or go ahead and download the torrent?...or both? The reason Im asking is that I only have about 5GB left on my drive

Happy days again, the more words the merrier

Junior Member imported_soultaker666's Avatar

Thanks a lot for this Xploitz!!! Keep up all of the good work!!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Thanks -=Xploitz=- this is huge

Probably a bit rude of me but does anyone have a direct link for this, or a mihd.net, uploading.com, turboupload.com, mediafire.com or Rapidshare link.
    I know it's still early because -=Xploitz=- only posted this today.

Reason being my net connection is kak slow and it'd be impossible for me to download via torrent.

If not just tell me to piss off, i'll understand
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast