Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- 2 Master Password Collections!!

Jano, what is the error you're getting?
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

thorin, thanks for answer

- Only for this folder and this files, when i put the password.
    unrar file --> system ask psw --> i put the psw:"hxxp://forums.remote-exploit.org" --> system return to ask me again the psw and not unrar.
    But this psw is correct for this 5 files ?

thanks, Jano

- Hi,
    - I solved, and excuse for my post, was a mistake to unrar.

- Thank you Xploitz, for collection

Bye, Jano
    Wireless: ALFA-AWUS036H, AWUS050NH, D-Link DWL-G650, D-Link DWL-G122, ZyXel G220, Linksys WUB54GR, Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

fastboi

I am having this one little problem. I got collection #2 from mediafire (7 parts). With 2-7 parts i had NO problems at all. However, first part starts fine, but once extraction reach all2.lst file, it asks for password again. I have tried putting http://forums.remote-exploit.org and http://forums.remote-exploit.org/ as a password, but both of them are wrong.

Hi fastboi,

- Immediately put the password on the first page of options of Unrar program.
    - In this way, Unrar do not ask to you again this password.
    - I solved in this way.

Bye, Jano
    Wireless: ALFA-AWUS036H, AWUS050NH, D-Link DWL-G650, D-Link DWL-G122, ZyXel G220, Linksys WUB54GR, Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

fastboi

what do you mean by "Immediately put the password on the first page of options of Unrar program." ? I put password right after i press unrar. It starts extracting but then stops when it reach all2.lst saying (wrong password?). I tried using win rar, i also tried total commander... same thing, but at least total commander lets me put password again, while winrar just stops extracting.

================================================== ================================================== ========================

Both Xploitz collections can be found at http://passwordz.info/wordlists/Xploitz/

I registered this domain specially for back track community. Good dictionaries (and overall handy stuff) will be hosted there. It has unlimited disk and bandwidth.. so have fun.

Data transferred: 82.31 gigabytes (39.32 gigabytes)
    Average data transferred per day: 5.87 gigabytes (5.62 gigabytes)

Just burned his ISO

I just started downloading the mediashare portion of your master collection as well as the torrent. I cant wait till there done so I can mix 'em together and see what happens. Ill seed for as long as I can to keep it alive. Thanks for all your great work, I'll let you know how it works out for me when its all said and done.

Tootles,
    mrmachine
    "someone has to do it!"

Quote Originally Posted by fastboi View Post
    I am having this one little problem. I got collection #2 from mediafire (7 parts). With 2-7 parts i had NO problems at all. However, first part starts fine, but once extraction reach all2.lst file, it asks for password again.
    I just downloaded the mediashare files and to un-rar the seven files, I selected ALL the .rar files (in windows Vista) and un-rar'd them to ONE folder. You should only have to put the password in once if Im not mistakin'. It took a minute to uncompress but when it was done I have 3.66 gig of dict files. If i'm wrong someone please correct me.

mrmachine

P.S. This Master Collection Rocks. I got #2 and am waiting anxiously for #1(torrent) to finish.

Thanks -=Xploitz=-!!!!!!!

fastboi

Quote Originally Posted by mrmachine View Post
    I just downloaded the mediashare files and to un-rar the seven files, I selected ALL the .rar files (in windows Vista) and un-rar'd them to ONE folder. You should only have to put the password in once if Im not mistakin'. It took a minute to uncompress but when it was done I have 3.66 gig of dict files. If i'm wrong someone please correct me.

mrmachine

P.S. This Master Collection Rocks. I got #2 and am waiting anxiously for #1(torrent) to finish.

Thanks -=Xploitz=-!!!!!!!
    1st of all thank you, for your help. Second of all, why are you using slow torrent with only few seeders, when you can download it from passworz.info at much better speed? Check my previous comment. Lastly, you do not need to spam the thread... by creating 2nd post. Next time use edit function...

Just burned his ISO

Smile

The pleasure to help is as equal to the pleasure to learn. I thank you for your lesson in forum etiquette. Regarding the link for the -=Xploitz=- collections I forgot to go up in the directory and only saw the pureh@te and wpa list. None the less I have them now and will seed so it wont be so slow in the future.

Thanks -=Xploitz=- for sharing your lists, I will keep the torrent on my seed list. Thanks Again !

Well, the ftp server doesnt accept the log in, but I have a torrent box, and I would be happy to torrent it and be a seed. Well, going for now. If anyone would like to help me, I have a question in BT3 support. See you later
    Originally Posted by pureh@te
    You may think its stupid but when you are posting online sometimes spelling, grammar and thought put into the content of your posts is the only thing people have to measure you by and to determine the level of seriousness they should give you. So with that in mind I'd say "Yes" its pretty important.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast