Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- 2 Master Password Collections!!

Quote Originally Posted by blulite View Post
    wow thanks for that dissident ill have a look at the site. and maybe download some stuff. as for -=xploitz=- 2 dictionaries i already got them. not used them yet though. this is due to being a 100% noob. i began using linux only 2 weeks ago. as for c and c++, i know nothing at all about these languages and have to learn these too. i have read however that c and c++ avoidence is quite common and a lot of people use perl instead. i kinda know what an md5 is!!!! i checked wikpedia lol as for the other tables you mentioned i will have to research them. (yawn) more reading. never mind though persistance will provaile.

and yes i did jump in at the deep end. and yes i did hit the bottom.
    lol.. i wouldn't even look into c & c++ i doubt you will ever use it in pentesting... i just use it because i am learning it at uni, and what little i know is still more than i know of other languages…

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have had several request for this little private treasure, and after careful consideration, instead of selling them or hoarding them, I'm giving it all away.
    Thank you -=Xploitz=-

I downloaded both collections. Sadly there's a huge amount of duplicates and nonsense words in these wordlists.

Here's what I did:
    1. Merged the wordlists to lists à ~ 200 MB
    2. Cleaned the wordlists from nonsense like text and html tags
    3. Wrote a tool that reads all wordlists into a mysql database with the word as unique key. This removes all duplicates and sorts them.
    4. Read the words from the database into files (one file for each first letter)

Since you gave us these lists for free, I'm willing to share my optimized wordlist as well.
    If someone's got an ftp server please contact me. Your server should have a good connection and you should be willing to host it for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Huegel View Post
    If someone's got an ftp server please contact me. Your server should have a good connection and you should be willing to host it for some time.[/B]
    Why dont you just use Rapidshare?? or something like that?

downloaded and seeded thanks fella

whats happeneing to me i actually get excited by ever bigger wordlists :/

Just burned his ISO

You can download my improved version of this dictionary here:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=15766

Developer

Huegel, There is no need to post the same info in more than one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy90 View Post
    site ftp.servage.net
    un reexpali
    pw reexpali
    port 21

enjoy
    Hi,

Tried this link, didn't work for me. Says invalid password. Is this link still valid or am I doing something stupid (most likely!!!)?
    Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blulite View Post
    wow thanks for that dissident ill have a look at the site. and maybe download some stuff. as for -=xploitz=- 2 dictionaries i already got them. not used them yet though. this is due to being a 100% noob. i began using linux only 2 weeks ago. as for c and c++, i know nothing at all about these languages and have to learn these too. i have read however that c and c++ avoidence is quite common and a lot of people use perl instead. i kinda know what an md5 is!!!! i checked wikpedia lol as for the other tables you mentioned i will have to research them. (yawn) more reading. never mind though persistance will provaile.

and yes i did jump in at the deep end. and yes i did hit the bottom.
    Actually from what I've seen Python is the preferred language of the hacker. But I've also seen it is somewhat of a tie between Perl and Python.
    There is no spoon.

bitza, look two posts above yours....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by jhonnycage828 View Post
    Actually from what I've seen Python is the preferred language of the hacker. But I've also seen it is somewhat of a tie between Perl and Python.
    I've used Perl, Python, C, C++, Ruby, et al and I have to say that Perl and C are my wonder-tools. What you can accomplish in thirty lines of code elsewhere, you can accomplish in 1 line of Perl. The dynamics of that language are so extensive that it can interface with just about every scenerio you might be presented with.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast