Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PM Spam

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Now thats the best Idea of them all.

Limit any "new" user to have to post a minimum of 10 post to be able to send anyone a PM (besides the Admins of course in case of registration issues). I think your then a Junior member at 10 post?? So that way no new members can send PM's. Only Junior members and above can. That way we can eliminate new member spammers via PM. Well, all of em but Spanky.
    Cmon Man, that pill really worked! I just wanted to share the knowledge! sheesh. A little investment, make a bit of capital, buyback options, think of this as a retirement opportunity before you're 45. I have 15 partners that this has worked for, and they have mansions, and ferrari's. All we need, is your green to get the business going.

(Oh, btw, insert sarcasm tag anywhere )
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Cmon Man, that pill really worked! I just wanted to share the knowledge! sheesh. A little investment, make a bit of capital, buyback options, think of this as a retirement opportunity before you're 45. I have 15 partners that this has worked for, and they have mansions, and ferrari's. All we need, is your green to get the business going.

(Oh, btw, insert sarcasm tag anywhere )
    Keep your sex life out of it, please.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Now thats the best Idea of them all.

Limit any "new" user to have to post a minimum of 10 post to be able to send anyone a PM (besides the Admins of course in case of registration issues). I think your then a Junior member at 10 post?? So that way no new members can send PM's. Only Junior members and above can. That way we can eliminate new member spammers via PM. Well, all of em but Spanky.
    I would say that is a good idea, might it even help or hinder newbies from pming asking questions of "how do I haxor my neighbor?" etc. Then again it might also help them learn to search more for an answer?
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    I would say that is a good idea, might it even help or hinder newbies from pming asking questions of "how do I haxor my neighbor?" etc. Then again it might also help them learn to search more for an answer?
    I agree. See all the good that can come of this?? No0bs searching instead of PM'n...what a concept!

Oh Boss!! <</me whistles at Re@lity>>

We got some good ideas for you to take a look at!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Fifth Cable cut, Iran is now offline. Wuhoh.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Fifth Cable cut, Iran is now offline. Wuhoh.
    If it isn't on the inturweb, then it doesn't exist.

what is this Iran of which you speak?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If it isn't on the inturweb, then it doesn't exist.

what is this Iran of which you speak?
    Where else would it be? Slashdot! At least that's what it looks like. Not 100% that it's accurate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123