Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PM Spam

Hybrid View

Default PM Spam

Anyone else getting PM spam lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Yourwealthpartner
    Hey friend,

I used a social network to pay my way through grad school simply by meeting new people, networking, and having a ton of fun. Now I'm a full time counselor in Spokane, but my income has still continued to grow from my efforts as a student using Yuwie.

So now, my invitation to you, is to get paid for doing what everyone likes to do, social networking. And best of all it's totally free!

So what is Yuwie, you may ask? It is like any other 'connect with friends' or social networking site. But we have one major difference. Use Yuwie - Get Paid! Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.

MySpace and Facebook have already proven how business can make money from the efforts of end-users, said Korry Rogers, founder and CEO of Yuwie. Yuwie is proving that both businesses and end-users can finally share the $100 million per month advertising revenue that floods into the social networking market today

Let's all join with each other....after all no cost. Advertisers will be paying for our activities of all kinds. http://yuwietip.com/i?i=395419
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Nope, you must be special.

But you can also earn a lot of money annoying other people. Sign up now.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Is that a pr0n ad?

Advertisers will be paying for our activities of all kinds
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Let your pm box fill up problem solved.
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieFire View Post
    Let your pm box fill up problem solved.
    but if he does that then I can't send him any more PM's about penis pills.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Are people actually still spamming? I thought that got played out a few years ago... it's all about the spam blogs now.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    Are people actually still spamming? I thought that got played out a few years ago... it's all about the spam blogs now.
    I've seen spam drop off here since certain under water cables were severed.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Streaker, I had no idea you had that kind of pow'ah
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I'm sure they accidentally anchored on it as well.

For those who are confused or otherwise not in search of pills
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    I saw that suspicious username join the other day, but thought he was then banned.
    It may be that he fired off some PM spam first, or perhaps I am mistaken in thinking he was subsequently banned (in which case I'll take care of it now )

I expect everyone already knows this.......but, in your profile you can elect to only receive PM's from people in your "buddy" list, if that's of any (small) help?

Also, I'll look into seeing if I can incorporate the posting restriction for new members with the ability of sending PM's also.........that should help a little too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast