Thread: Persistent Changes

Default Persistent Changes

Does the Persistent changes mode also save changes for the Non Persistent Mode?
    When I do A regular boot some things are still not Fixed, for example my Kismet
    works in Persistent Mode but not in Regular KDE Mode.I have all the update's done in Persistent Mode is there any thing I need to do to have the changes effect my Regular KDE boot?
    Thanks

Developer

You have to add the save changes line to each entry of you syslinux.conf file that you want the changes to come up in.

Or you can edit the syslinux.cfg file to have the persistent changes line listed first. This will make persistent changes the default boot setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Naggin View Post
    Does the Persistent changes mode also save changes for the Non Persistent Mode?
    When I do A regular boot some things are still not Fixed, for example my Kismet
    works in Persistent Mode but not in Regular KDE Mode.I have all the update's done in Persistent Mode is there any thing I need to do to have the changes effect my Regular KDE boot?
    Thanks
    If you want the instructions on more detail, you can check out my blog at thenewbiehacker.com