Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    But this thread is about 419'ers. I mentioned it in your thread in hope that the computers being shipped over to Africa aren't getting into the wrong hands.

BTW, anyone else notice the level of spam hitting email servers in the states has dropped off sharply since those three under water cables were cut?
    Wow.. i posted that and one minute later I deleted it because I made a mistake. You are a seriously fast replier streaker69

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by The_Denv View Post
    Wow.. i posted that and one minute later I deleted it because I made a mistake. You are a seriously fast replier streaker69
    Sorry, I do type really fast.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Sorry, I do type really fast.
    Heh

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69
    BTW, anyone else notice the level of spam hitting email servers in the states has dropped off sharply since those three under water cables were cut?
    ...Speaking of the under FLAG cables being cut... I don't think it was snapped because not only was the Middle East and India cables get snapped in half; so was the South East Asian FLAG cable. So looking back on a previous thread about the offshore attacks, what would be the most basic yet successful way of stopping the attacks coming from Asia?

Heh

...Speaking of the under FLAG cables being cut... I don't think it was snapped because not only was the Middle East and India cables get snapped in half; so was the South East Asian FLAG cable. So looking back on a previous thread about the offshore attacks, what would be the most basic yet successful way of stopping the attacks coming from Asia?
    /Ripley

Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

/Ripley

Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
    Hah! I love that film

I still think the cables were cut on purpose as a defense tactic against the 40,000 caged hackers in China, in America's part this is. If I were in the military and of high rank, thats what I would do...after all... The Chinese government did not take responsibility and basically lied to the American government. No co-operation?..take it to the next step, sever China's backbone of internet communication along with a few other countries and make it look like an accident.

Hah! I love that film

I still think the cables were cut on purpose as a defense tactic against the 40,000 caged hackers in China, in America's part this is. If I were in the military and of high rank, thats what I would do...after all... The Chinese government did not take responsibility and basically lied to the American government. No co-operation?..take it to the next step, sever China's backbone of internet communication along with a few other countries and make it look like an accident.
    I think it was aliens in cooperation with Elvis.

619-239-KING

Anyone have a link to the cable that got cut? Also it seems like the 4-1-9'ers are stepping it up. I've been trying for a week to get a hold of a 17" Macbook Pro and it seems the Nigerians are dominating my local Seattle CL market .... someone needs to cut their cable and blackout SATCOM's to West Africa altogether.
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Just burned his ISO

Beware of Nigerians was her statement.

That's the original Voodoo
    Beer is served only to members of the trade union!

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    Anyone have a link to the cable that got cut? Also it seems like the 4-1-9'ers are stepping it up. I've been trying for a week to get a hold of a 17" Macbook Pro and it seems the Nigerians are dominating my local Seattle CL market .... someone needs to cut their cable and blackout SATCOM's to West Africa altogether.
    Here is the link here: New cable cut compounds net woes

...most Nigerian 419's use sat modems though..cant cut them. You could ask USAF to send a missile to that sat instead of the one thats out of control and hurdling towards Earth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast