Thread: BT3 Visio stencil pack?

Default BT3 Visio stencil pack?

Strange request but could someone offer to create & post some BT3 style Visio 2007 stencils? I’m not very creative in this department but this would put BT on the Visio map, so to speak..

Ideas would be something that represents a zombie, BT attacker, nodes etc.. This could be a lame request & end up in the idiots corner but I just think it would be cool to build/see a compromised/pentest scenario network diagram with unique BT stencils.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFish View Post
    Strange request but could someone offer to create & post some BT3 style Visio 2007 stencils? I’m not very creative in this department but this would put BT on the Visio map, so to speak..

Ideas would be something that represents a zombie, BT attacker, nodes etc.. This could be a lame request & end up in the idiots corner but I just think it would be cool to build/see a compromised/pentest scenario network diagram with unique BT stencils.
    I might be able to put something together, but it would be in Visio 2k3, I haven't gotten 2k7 yet.

I think you can use the same stencil sets.

Before I make it a stencil, is this what you were thinking of for a zombie PC?

Here's a BT3 Alienware machine.

A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Yea kinda

Like when you look at the zombie pic you see Dell on the front.. instead have this image –

Or any bt related image (WiFu wallpaper could be used to rep a wireless attacker) that can be shrunken to a legible stencil.. I don’t ask for much huh??
    and maybe do without the zombie coming out of the screen or have a much meaner looking zombie.
    and on the side of the desktop pc have the little bt black/gold swivel circle image like in the middle of my avatar.

Really something that would distinctively identify BT in a network topology.

The laptop maybe with a gold/black paint theme and the above image on the screen would be cool.. maybe represents a 'wired attacker'..

Just need to raise the bar for the obvious reasons.

But good stuff and thanks streak! I'm glad someones actually interested in this..

Edit:

another idea is use an existing stencil and somehow add bt wallpaper to the laptop screen..