Thread: aireplay-ng hangs console (Lenovo T60)

Just burned his ISO

Default aireplay-ng hangs console (Lenovo T60)

When i run "aireplay-ng -1 0 -a <some bssid> -h <some MAC> wlan0" i get te following message: "Sending Authentication request (Open System)" and then the console hangs. It looks like only the keyboard stops working. In KDE i can start apps but i don't get any keyboard response.

Joop.

i have the same problem, but it hangs when i run : aireplay-ng -2 -p 0841 -c XXXXXXXXx. i get a query to use the packet. i type 'y'. then it starts sending packets and that is when the konsole hangs up: ( sent 400 packets...(498 pps)). ctr+c is not working. the shell have to be closed. it seems to me it hang only for aireplay-ng -2, other digits are working ok..

i ve got it not to freeze if i use -x 20. but 20 pps is to slow. any ideas why it wont let me higher (500) pps??? i use a wusb54gc devive, rt73. didnt update any driver or anything like that.is that the reason?

Just burned his ISO

Default same issue

Havent tried all the options yet but seem to be expeiencing the same issue - shell still responds but no keyboard input available. But only happens when using the aireplay-ng

Toshiba A100 laptop

Uhm guys i've tested all at T60 und T61, no problems here.
    What hardware are built in in this?
    Can you post the result of your loaded modules?

You're using the wrong drivers. Use ipwraw...search modprobe ipwraw on the forums and you'll find how to do it. I had the same hang-up issues.